Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Acidsplat

macrumors 6502
Aug 12, 2011
I have 2x iPhone 14 Pro in Purple that I ordered when the Apple Store app reopened at 5am PST.
The 128GB is still says "Processing" and it hasn't been charged to my card, but the delivery date says Friday September 16th as expected.
The 256GB says "Preparing to Ship" and it charged to my card, even thought I ordered this one second.
Any issues I should be looking out for here?

dmdcash

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2017
Still a nice-looking phone. Can't argue with the compact and size of the iPhone.
I have Ipad and Ipad mini, it makes no sense to get the big phone. Just the way I look at it....heavy surfing I use the ipads--better for my eyes anyway.
Pro Max is always the bigger seller. People like phablet’s.
I guess I'm different....I have an Ipad and Ipad mini--I use those for heavy surfing....better for my eyes anyway.

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
That’s the same deal I used for the S8 Ultra. I don’t upgrade my watch like I do my iPhone, so I don’t mind keeping it for 36 months. I’m upgrading from my S4.

I’m one who will use the benefit to get into the device and then call them to pay it off way early. 36 months is too long for me. My AW6 was for 24 months. I liked that the credits at the time made it almost a wash to purchase for the first year. Now that the plans include 50% off the connected device line ($5) that’s more incentive for me to look carefully at doing another Verizon deal.

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Wow I’m so many pages behind now. I was on a date night with my handsome husband. Lol, we checked our order statuses while waiting for our meal. Looks like both of our orders say “Preparing to Ship”. Now I’ve got to go fetch teenagers from parties. I’ll try my best to catch up on as many posts as I can. I’m hoping everyone is having a good start to their weekend.

The current weather situation right now as I type this. No sun today. The calmness before a heavy storm gets here with all the iPhone tracking. Have your passports ready! Traveling overseas is no joke. It comes with a lot of stress, excitement, and anticipation. ✈️✈️

1662776037077.jpeg

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I’m one who will use the benefit to get into the device and then call them to pay it off way early. 36 months is too long for me. My AW6 was for 24 months. I liked that the credits at the time made it almost a wash to purchase for the first year. Now that the plans include 50% off the connected device line ($5) that’s more incentive for me to look carefully at doing another Verizon deal.

Yes the 36 months is long but I definitely wouldn’t do it for a iPhone. The $5 connected device line is an added bonus.

Reactions: macbookguy
If it is being delivered UPS does the my choice $19.99 a month or year feature really work for 2 hour delivery window estimate ?
Yes, it does. That's why I was begging people to provide a free promo code. But no one seemed to have it. But I wouldn't risk the 2-hour delivery window on Friday. UPS will be slammed. Don't risk it. Reserve and hold at CC UPS hub and pick it up yourself in the morning.

max2

macrumors 603
May 31, 2015
Yes, it does. That's why I was begging people to provide a free promo code. But no one seemed to have it. But I wouldn't risk the 2-hour delivery window on Friday. UPS will be slammed. Don't risk it. Reserve and hold at CC UPS hub and pick it up yourself in the morning.

I don't know if you can reserve at my CC UPS Hub and not even sure where mine is here :(

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
Indeed. I used that same pro code. The case I ordered this morning has already shipped from South Pasadena, estimated to arrive 3-6 business days.
I'd be surprised if you did't like the case, but everyone has their own style/needs/etc. Should you wish to return, I can attest their Customer Service is incredible. It has definitely contributed to why I have had their cases on my iPhones the past 3-4 cycles. Anyway I'll be curious to hear what you think.

What config did you pre-order this morning?
why did I miss this promo code? 😡 I ordered the frosted clear case for iPhone 14PM.

csrini1

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2012
I have 2x iPhone 14 Pro in Purple that I ordered when the Apple Store app reopened at 5am PST.
The 128GB is still says "Processing" and it hasn't been charged to my card, but the delivery date says Friday September 16th as expected.
The 256GB says "Preparing to Ship" and it charged to my card, even thought I ordered this one second.
Any issues I should be looking out for here?
Nothing to worry. Just relax.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.