Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

max2

macrumors 603
May 31, 2015
Is new iPhone normally at least a little charged when you first get it? From what I remember it is.

I may have to take it with me out of excitement to the doctor's office lol.

Big if though if it is delivered before my doctor's appointment. :(

Reactions: Wolfs and Brad7

DADDYDC650

macrumors 6502
Sep 26, 2015
@lazyrighteye I went ahead and placed an order for 2 Totallee cases. A hard and soft clear case. I donā€™t like the MagSafe circle on the Caudabe Lucid Clear case, so I may skip that one unless they release one without the circle. I donā€™t use MagSafe so I donā€™t care wether the case is compatible with it.

8d476b3528d0a1024098ae9721fe7a0f.png
How did you get the code ā€œUPGRADEDā€ to work?

Snot Rox

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2014
SF Bay Area, CA
I was torn if I actually wanted to upgrade my 13PM to a 14PM since I told myself last year that if I get the 13PM I would stick with it for a few years before upgrading again.I lied. Placed my preorder this morning for release day pick up and decided to cancel it because I told myself it isnā€™t necessary after all. Now I changed my mind again and pre-ordered a 14 PM Deep Purple 512GB for a Oct 17-24 delivery date. Oh well.

moyjoy

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2019
New York
Yes, it does. That's why I was begging people to provide a free promo code. But no one seemed to have it. But I wouldn't risk the 2-hour delivery window on Friday. UPS will be slammed. Don't risk it. Reserve and hold at CC UPS hub and pick it up yourself in the morning.
I donā€™t remember having the 2 hour window since the pandemic. Maybe once. But I love it for the automatic upgrade from surepost!

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
I was torn if I actually wanted to upgrade my 13PM to a 14PM since I told myself last year that if I get the 13PM I would stick with it for a few years before upgrading again.I lied. Placed my preorder this morning for release day pick up and decided to cancel it because I told myself it isnā€™t necessary after all. Now I changed my mind again and pre-ordered a 14 PM Deep Purple 512GB for a Oct 17-24 delivery date. Oh well.
Damn. Hopefully youā€™ll get it sooner than that.

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
Nah I ordered for pickup in store at 8am next Friday. My status wonā€™t change til the night before probably to ā€œready for pickupā€.

In Australia, our iPhones donā€™t get tracked from China and we get tracking info the night before. Not as fun as you guys and girls in the US to see it move from China and Alaska and US.

As always, a great review is appreciate! Thank you!

mtbenti

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2014
Hopping in my yearly tradition, iUP iPhone 14 Pro Max Silver 256gb ordered at 8:02 eastern, confirmation email almost instantly, charge to my Apple Card pending, and device preparing for shipment as of around 4:30pm eastern, now the wait for tracking fun

ArizonaBombero

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2022
I am an Android user converting to iPhone. I pre registered yesterday and got qualified for the monthly installments. I place an order on apple.com at 5:01am today. Like a lot of people I get error messages and finally somehow was able to check out with the Apple monthly Installments plan even though I only have a credit limit of 1500. My $1499 phone went over limit with the taxes. But I still got an email with a delivery date at 5:11am.
I has spoken to an agent the day before and I was told I could split the payment during checkout but that never appeared.

Now I don't know what will happen to my order. When I press on the hyperlink in the email it sends to the "something went wrong" page and nothing appears in "my orders" on my account. Also, nothing appears on card.apple.com either.

No luck talking to agents all day. Anyone had anything somewhat similar to this?

Screenshot_20220909-225847.png

Screenshot_20220909-225904.png

moyjoy

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2019
New York
I am an Android user converting to iPhone. I pre registered yesterday and got qualified for the monthly installments. I place an order on apple.com at 5:01am today. Like a lot of people I get error messages and finally somehow was able to check out with the Apple monthly Installments plan even though I only have a credit limit of 1500. My $1499 phone went over limit with the taxes. But I still got an email with a delivery date at 5:11am.
I has spoken to an agent the day before and I was told I could split the payment during checkout but that never appeared.

Now I don't know what will happen to my order. When I press on the hyperlink in the email it sends to the "something went wrong" page and nothing appears in "my orders" on my account. Also, nothing appears on card.apple.com either.

No luck talking to agents all day. Anyone had anything somewhat similar to this?

View attachment 2056134
View attachment 2056135
Have you tried the chat? From the Apple Card in wallet? Theyā€™re usually knowledgeable and helpful.

max2

macrumors 603
May 31, 2015
Why is this case supposedly so good ? lol

ArizonaBombero

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2022
Have you tried the chat? From the Apple Card in wallet? Theyā€™re usually knowledgeable and helpful.
No, I haven't. I don't own an iPhone yet. I think that Apple Wallet feature is only available on iPhones. I placed my order online on the Web.

Thank you for your response though. I'm looking forward to experience IOS... I'm very excited. I just hope this order goes through or has a solution.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.