Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
Tell me about it. Only had 3 hours of sleep. I may go to sleep like a baby tonight but I don’t know if I even can

I wasn’t even supposed to order this morning! And what did I do instead?

7EFD7E9D-4FBB-4E80-9C6F-F7E2D2A173C3.gif

ScoutTactics8

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2021
Hello all! Long time lurker, first post. HaHa.
Just hanging out and seeing what phones people ordered/ are ordering. I got that Deep Purple 14 Pro 128GB, also snagged one of the Watch Ultra. Delivery set for 9/16. Now just waiting for movement of any sort, still says processing for me.
**watch is 9/23

I don't know if you can reserve at my CC UPS Hub and not even sure where mine is here :(
If you call UPS or contact UPS online they will tell you. There is an assigned destination hub by UPS. You just have to make sure it’s the right one and not something inside like Walgreens or a random store.

Boardiesboi

macrumors 601
Sep 3, 2013
Sydney Australia
@Boardiesboi Any updates on your end? Since you are in Australia and one day ahead. Or no progress made for you either?
Nah I ordered for pickup in store at 8am next Friday. My status won’t change til the night before probably to “ready for pickup”.

In Australia, our iPhones don’t get tracked from China and we get tracking info the night before. Not as fun as you guys and girls in the US to see it move from China and Alaska and US.

Nah I ordered for pickup in store at 8am next Friday. My status won’t change til the night before probably to “ready for pickup”.

In Australia, our iPhones don’t get tracked from China and we get tracking info the night before. Not as fun as you guys and girls in the US to see it move from China and Alaska and US.
Ahhh! Seems like the same case with the U.K. All good! You will be the first one to have your iPhone on here tho. 🏆

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
Hello all! Long time lurker, first post. HaHa.
Just hanging out and seeing what phones people ordered/ are ordering. I got that Deep Purple 14 Pro 128GB, also snagged one of the Watch Ultra. Delivery set for 9/16. Now just waiting for movement of any sort, still says processing for me.
**watch is 9/23
Welcome! Awesome orders. Yeah some folks do have that status, hopefully it’ll move soon!

max2

macrumors 603
May 31, 2015
I tried it for the 12 Pro Max and an agent told me it wouldn’t work for iPhone launch day, since they have a lot of deliveries in addition to other packages besides iPhones.

Cool. I thought I was the only one that thought of this guess not.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.