Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
I am praying for FedEx on my end. UPS hates delivering to my house and refuses it and the CC is like an hour away. FedEx always delivers no problem.
If you get left behind or something happens with your order. Yes, FedEx will step up their game. Big time to get you the promised launch delivery iPhone. For now, it’s too early to tell and it’s UPS.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
I am praying for FedEx on my end. UPS hates delivering to my house and refuses it and the CC is like an hour away. FedEx always delivers no problem.
I don't have issues with them but lately i've been reading up a lot of issues that Fedex appears to have lately on Reddit and heaven forbid, I hope they don't use fedex when they ship my phone.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Verizon has a shared line plan option for connecting smart devices. They run specials where if you buy your Apple Watch through them, then will only charge $5 for the connected device. They offered me $150 off the AW6 and the service is $5 a month.

That’s the same deal I used for the S8 Ultra. I don’t upgrade my watch like I do my iPhone, so I don’t mind keeping it for 36 months. I’m upgrading from my S4.

Reactions: LasersGoPewPew

macstever

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
Merritt Island, FL
Ahh, get it done at the store. After you are done, call AT&T customer service and ask for a $25 - $50 promotional credit for being a loyal customer. They will honor it and give it to you. 👏
I converted my ATT prepaid to eSIM a couple days ago. Called 611 and she did it right over the phone. Probably just depends who you talk to.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.