Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Scarpad

macrumors 68020
Jan 13, 2005
Ma
i used the get ready feature to preorder a 14 pro max 512gb in Midnight, ordered the midnight leather case, I earlier got the watch 8 with GPS and sports fabric band. And on 9.9 Iā€™m going to order the airpod pro 2. Guess Iā€™m all in this year

AbSoluTc

Contributor
Sep 21, 2008
My scratching the head moment is the new shape of the Ultra and the fact that it doesnā€™t come in stainless steel. Even with my Veteranā€™s discount, Iā€™m still having a problem with pushing the purchase button.

Iā€™ve had SS for both my S2 and my S4. It eventually gets scuffed up and Iā€™m ok with that but I really wanted the feature set of the Ultra. Also the louder speaker (partially deaf), I can barely hear on the S4 speaker unless the room is silent. Love the red screen too. Plus the battery life. Weā€™ll see if itā€™s a good fit. Love the titanium too.

fryfrkhlly

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
That's a bummer. I'd try again later unless you know why it was declined? Maybe call Citizen's? Alternative is, if you have an Apple Card, purchase on the no-interest installment plan. You can sell the 13 on the open market ad pay off the Citizen's loan.

Yeah I know why. I have a negative something on my credit unfortunately that caused it. My Apple Card doesnā€™t have a very high limit as i am repairing my credit. Oh well guess I will have to wait a few months or go through T-Mobile.

Iā€™ve had SS for both my S2 and my S4. It eventually gets scuffed up and Iā€™m ok with that but I really wanted the feature set of the Ultra. Also the louder speaker (partially deaf), I can barely hear on the S4 speaker unless the room is silent. Love the red screen too. Plus the battery life. Weā€™ll see if itā€™s a good fit. Love the titanium too.
I think Ultra Watch is the one to go for this year. I was debating too but Iā€™m settled on the Ultra. Itā€™s a beast!

Gsxr750

macrumors 6502
Sep 6, 2022
i used the get ready feature to preorder a 14 pro max 512gb in Midnight, ordered the midnight leather case, I earlier got the watch 8 with GPS and sports fabric band. And on 9.9 Iā€™m going to order the airpod pro 2. Guess Iā€™m all in this year
Iā€™d love to get the series 8. However unfortunately both my wrists are covered by tattoos and Apple Watches donā€™t work reliably for me. Wish they would find a way to correct this.

LasersGoPewPew

macrumors 604
Sep 12, 2014
PDX
Alright then. Iā€™m going to buy you a new iPhone 14 Pro Max 1TB myself. Which color do you want? Wish will be granted. Yeah! šŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Iā€™m not a charity case!

Purple please šŸ˜Œ

1662594969893.gif

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.