Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
It's the most wonderful (and expensive) time of the year....... View attachment 2053033
Let’s goooooo! 🔥 🔥 🔥

79EC88DF-744B-4254-B076-5CC2C7D76773.jpeg

Coming back in first time in a couple years. I'll miss the 12am order crew but 5am pst is much more civilized...for most others.
iphone 14 pro but not sure on color.
Welcome to the club! So many people can’t decide which color to order. The struggle is real this time around.

maxrest

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2021
I noticed some people said they got charged for taxes already after doing the pre-preorder thing, is that just for Apple Card users? I selected to pay with my debit card through Apple Pay and I haven’t gotten a tax charge or anything.

max2

macrumors 603
May 31, 2015
Can I order a iPhone on my Apple account have it shipped to me with AT&T installment plan if the AT&T installment main user is not under my name or address but I have authorized access ?

Or will it be shipped in my family member's name and address ?

Who is better to order from Apple or AT&T as well ?

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Can I order a iPhone on my Apple account have it shipped to me with AT&T installment plan if the AT&T installment main user is not under my name or address but I have authorized access ?

Or will it be shipped in my family member's name and address ?

Who is better to order from Apple or AT&T as well ?
AFAIK I remember that the shipping address is pulled from what the address is on your AT&T account. However, I believe you do have to option to have your own address at check out. However don't quote me on that as I could be wrong. I know in the past it did but not sure of it now.

Reactions: max2

Cyberguycpt

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2014
" data-source="post: 31410492" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Welcome to the club! So many people can’t decide which color to order. The struggle is real this time around.

It wasn’t too hard for me. I love my blue iPhone 13 promax right now, but since that color is gone and I just can’t see myself with a purple phone I went with a black. but how much does color really matter for a guy like me who puts their phone in a case from day one.

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
I noticed some people said they got charged for taxes already after doing the pre-preorder thing, is that just for Apple Card users? I selected to pay with my debit card through Apple Pay and I haven’t gotten a tax charge or anything.
Nothing for me yet. I suspect those being charged tax are doing the installment plan, not the IUP.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
I checked my discover card and I do see the pending charge on my account already. I just got preapproved today as new. Weird.

Reactions: 5105973

max2

macrumors 603
May 31, 2015
AFAIK I remember that the shipping address is pulled from what the address is on your AT&T account. However, I believe you do have to option to have your own address at check out. However don't quote me on that as I could be wrong. I know in the past it did but not sure of it now.

Thanks.

Guess I can always cancel or not go through it all the way hopefully.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Nothing for me yet. I suspect those being charged tax are doing the installment plan, not the IUP.
IUP here and just re-enrolling as new and got preapproved I do see a pending charge of the IUP on my discover card account and also a credit of the same.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.