Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
I wish we were able to do the pre-approval with the veterans discount using the app. Unfortunately it only looks like we are able to order Friday morning as far as I can tell. Anyways, happy to be back in the group this year. Looking forward to continuously refreshing my tracking for the next week. 😳
You can only get through Veteran EPP if you are paying for the full balance of the phone. IUP and Installment plans are ineligible for discounted pricing.

And the App has no way of going through Id.Me to verify your Veteran status, so you need to go through the actual website.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
I also put in a full price 14 pro max sim free as a pre-preorder back up just in case the iup falls through.

webbuzz

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2010
If I select "replace this iPhone on my existing AT&T account" do I have to enter AT&T account details when I place the order?

The last few iPhones that I have ordered have always been "unlocked" and I swap SIMs. Since this is an eSIM, maybe I should select that.

I don't want it to slow the order process if Apple has to verify the account with AT&T.

killawat

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
$300 bucks remaining on iPhone 12 ATT will pay off $215 of that if I stay for 8 more months. Hmm decisions decisions.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
If I select "replace this iPhone on my existing AT&T account" do I have to enter AT&T account details when I place the order?

The last few iPhones that I have ordered have always been "unlocked" and I swap SIMs. Since this is an eSIM, maybe I should select that.

I don't want it to slow the order process if Apple has to verify the account with AT&T.
Yes if you do that then you have to enter AT&T account details.

Reactions: webbuzz

IconIc215

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013

Good point. I used to just order unlocked and pop the sim out of my old phone. I am not familiar how this whole esim works.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.