Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

iHeartsteve

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2012
B9D9D660-5F07-4D11-BF12-FE08862A15B3.jpeg
iPhone 14pro max in purple! 512gb just for peace of mind

Cyberguycpt

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2014
Wow what a great Keynote! Was already planning on upgrading to the 14 Pro Max, but man do they know how to sell something to you… The Dynamic Island is awesome. I was a fan of the iHole look, as well as the single pill look, but the ingenuity of the Dynamic Island is so cool and useful. The Purple is as beautiful as I was hoping it would be.

So as of a few hours ago, I am officially enrolled in the iPhone Upgrade Program.

I will be going from a Blue iPhone 13 mini 128GB, to a Deep Purple iPhone 14 Pro Max 128GB!

Very excited to finally join the iUP after all these years. I used to use T-Mobile JUMP!, from the iPhone 6 until last year’s launch, after I grew dissatisfied with the pricing. Did  Card Monthly Installments for the iPhone 13 mini, and after they didn’t announce the “Hardware Subscription Program” that was rumored, decided it was time to hop on the iUP.

I am planning on doing In-Store Pickup at one of my local Apple Stores, as I have grown weary of the UPS/FedEx delivery window, so I will just go nice and early at 8am on the 16th to pick it up. I know this means I will not get to join in on the tracking madness that we all have a love-hate relationship with, but I am excited to follow along and hype the excitement over the next 9 days!

Exactly Apple will make you mad at them for waiting so long to bring the hole punch/pill design that android has had for so long and then they make it a thousand times better and your thinking now, well that was worth the wait.

Cyberguycpt

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2014
" data-source="post: 31412266" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Oh yeah? When are you going now why not the Disney Land?

Lol. Well I changed it for the 22nd so I can wait for my Apple Watch Ultra on the 23rd since that one was not giving me an in store option for some reason. I was recently at Disney. I did the 3 day pass for $189 I believe. One of the days I went was the 4th of July. Many the fireworks shoe was so good. It went on for at least 20 minutes. But my perfect scenario would have been in-store pickup on the 23rd at 8am so I would have just taken off one day.

Lol. Well I changed it for the 22nd so I can wait for my Apple Watch Ultra on the 23rd since that one was not giving me an in store option for some reason. I was recently at Disney. I did the 3 day pass for $189 I believe. One of the days I went was the 4th of July. Many the fireworks shoe was so good. It went on for at least 20 minutes. But my perfect scenario would have been in-store pickup on the 23rd at 8am so I would have just taken off one day.
Nice! Can never go wrong with Universal Studios then. I do miss the Simpson ride. They have so many new rides now. Good call on extending it till the 22nd. Get your stuff with you before you go.

HopeWV

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2015
I know this has probably been asked, complained about, or what have you. But, is anyone having any luck with carrier financing? Last year I was able to prepare mine and then hit one or two buttons in preorder morning and I was done. Not the case this year?

JHBrown

macrumors member
Oct 22, 2012
Southern California
Can someone advise on storage space, please? We are buying two iPhone Pros. I remember hearing something about last year’s model needing at least 256GB in order to take advantage of some camera/video feature. So, 128GB, or 256GB?

Reactions: ratspg

ratspg

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Can someone advise on storage space, please? We are buying two iPhone Pros. I remember hearing something about last year’s model needing at least 256GB in order to take advantage of some camera/video feature. So, 128GB, or 256GB?
256gb minimum. Required for ProRes videos 4k at 30fps otherwise 128gb will give you only 1080p at 30fps

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.