Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

magicschoolbus

macrumors 68030
May 27, 2014
How are you guys already pre ordering? Or at least getting far enough for financing.. I chose att and nothing happens.

chips99

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
uhhhh.. my pre qualification is gone?.

Edit: nvm it’s in my For You tab.. but not my Home Screen anymore. It’s giving me the option to get ready again?
Same thing happened last year where they disappeared overnight and then came back in the morning the next day. If you got the notice that you're ready to go, then you're good. It will show up again in the morning. :)

iamMacPerson

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2011
AZ/10.0.1.1
iPhone XS??? Good Lord! You are way over due for an upgrade. Dang! Congratulations! You are going to love it!!
iPhone 11 and 12 Pros never caught my eye. 13 Pro was tempting, but it wasn't something I was like super enthralled with. Stars just happened to align with money and time, plus I really wanted this updated camera. I was going to stick it out for USB-C but meh I have lightning everywhere as is.

nhamp07

macrumors regular
Oct 6, 2011
I cant get past the first screen. the continue button remains greyed out no matter what I do. Any ideas?

So... I had an itch and I can't stop spending money at Apple so I ordered myself this new band for my Apple Watch Ultra. I was going to order a white one too but I think it will get dirty fast. I don't want my OCD to kick in right away.

Hmm! Let's get it!

1662616345569.png

Fred Zed

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2019
Upstate NY . Was FL.
Dear Tim Cook,
Why you remove physical sim tray on USA models? Now I can no longer use my iPhone 14 PM in many countries that don’t offer eSim support for prepaid customers. If your objective was to force carriers globally to implement eSim technology then perhaps you should have removed the physical sim tray in more markets.

Kind regards

An iPhone lover

Dear Tim Cook,
Why you remove physical sim tray on USA models? Now I can no longer use my iPhone 14 PM in many countries that don’t offer eSim support for prepaid customers. If your objective was to force carriers globally to implement eSim technology then perhaps you should have removed the physical sim tray in more markets.

Kind regards

An iPhone lover
Let's email Tim Cook, together?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.