Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
I know ! I was thinking the same thing ! I’m actually leaving to Vegas for a bachelor party early morning Friday , most likely after my pre order 😂
Bruhhhh, to Vegas? It’s hot AF here! No way.

Attachments

• 3660ED47-D381-4E9E-A1F0-6AFEF77B1F07.jpeg
    3660ED47-D381-4E9E-A1F0-6AFEF77B1F07.jpeg
    233.5 KB · Views: 57

AnOracle

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2021
I just realized I did the pre-preorder thing for iUP and they didn't ask me my AT&T account info. I could have sworn they asked for it last year, but maybe they just have it saved. (edit: AT&T)

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Well… that didn’t last long 😂 😂 what happened. You were overly confident earlier this morning. 😂 😂 I can’t with you today.
Well, I got to thinking that I’m getting a midnight color Apple Watch series 8 and I think the purple is going to be an extremely popular color and so I just decided to go back to space black.

I’m tired too 🤪🤪

I am so ready. Upgrading from a Xs Max, this camera is what I have been waiting for and part of what kept me from getting the 13 Pro Max.

View attachment 2053202
iPhone XS??? Good Lord! You are way over due for an upgrade. Dang! Congratulations! You are going to love it!!

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
Nah, I’ll just rely on you to give me the Cliff Notes version 🤣🤣🤣
Here's a quick Cliff Notes:

Order still processing?
Why hasn't my card been charged yet?
Yay! Shipping!
I'm in ZZ!
I've been in ZZ for three days; what's wrong?
Oh no! Bad weather in Korea?
Finally took off!
Looks like our two iPhones are sharing a martini in first class on our flight.
In Alaska!
Where does the customs clearance happen?
In Louisville!
Can I drive down and pick it up in Louisville?
Why not?
On the way to my hub!
Just landed in (place your home town here)!
Gonna pick it up at the local Apple Store.
Waiting for delivery. The UPS guy is the best!
Gonna pick it up at the hub.
UPS lost my damned iPhone!

chips99

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Pre-qualification is done! Yay!!

On iPhone Upgrade Program and coming from 13 ProMax 1TB Sierra Blue and moving to 14 ProMax 1TB Deep Purple. (She's so pretty!) Also happy of no price increases this year, but I guess they will be coming next year though.

Otterbox Defender Series Case in Canyon Sun and Tech Armor Ballistic Glass Screen Protectors also ordered.

I can't wait until Friday morning. :)

Spizike

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2018
uhhhh.. my pre qualification is gone?.

Edit: nvm it’s in my For You tab.. but not my Home Screen anymore. It’s giving me the option to get ready again?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.