Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
Greetings from the UK! Not going to attempt to keep up with your thread but skimmed the last 10 pages or so. Good luck with your preorders and subsequent shipping activity (we do miss the good old days of tracking planes here in the UK)
Welcome! Thank you for stopping by and posting. Thank you! Good luck to you guys too. It’s going to be a wild ride. I know you guys are spying on us, hahaha! Ya’ll were on fire yesterday and it’s only going to get crazier. Hope all is well. Which iPhone have you decided on?

johnyslats

macrumors 68020
Mar 14, 2012
Yorkshire, UK
Welcome! Thank you for stopping by and posting. Thank you! Good luck to you guys too. It’s going to be a wild ride. I know you guys are spying on us, hahaha! Ya’ll were on fire yesterday and it’s only going to get crazier. Hope all is well. Which iPhone have you decided on?
I, along with many others are deliberating and second guessing ourselves on colour choice. That’s causing much of the thread traffic at the moment 😂 We’ll likely circle back to screen protectors and case options while you guys have fun tracking! Personally opted for iPhone 14 Pro in Deep Purple. Most of us are ready with pre-preorders so all set for tomorrow!

I do hope they can make as many phones right now because Chinese Full Moon is this weekend. It's the time of the year where many folks travels to their family. o_O
Oh man, I didn’t know that. That means we won’t see any tracking until Sunday ( in the U.S) which will me Monday in China. I really hope one of us gets lucky and tracking shows up on Saturday, there’s hope.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Oh man, I didn’t know that. That means we won’t see any tracking until Sunday ( in the U.S) which will me Monday in China. I really hope one of us gets lucky and tracking shows up on Saturday, there’s hope.
I wonder if that's why Apple decided to launch early? Next year the full moon harvest won't be till Sept. 29 2023.

I wonder if that's why Apple decided to launch early? Next year the full moon harvest won't be till Sept. 29 2023.
You might have a good point. Apple did it so people in China can order and gift the new iPhone. Way to boost the sales in China tho. Tim Cook is just killing it.

Reactions: Brad7 and Wolfs

Furman

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2015
Greenville, SC
I am going with purple because of several reasons. First, I love purple. Second, it looks great in the pictures. Third, it is the color of my favorite college sports team, the Furman Paladins. I figure that I will not grow tired of it before I order another phone next year.

I am going with purple because of several reasons. First, I love purple. Second, it looks great in the pictures. Third, it is the color of my favorite college sports team, the Furman Paladins. I figure that I will not grow tired of it before I order another phone next year.
Dang! Solid reasons. I wish we could think like you. Over here dropping facts lol. It made it easier for you to upgrade and stick to the proper color tho, kudos to you.

cswx

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
I converted to eSIM with T-Mobile and it can take up to two hours to go into effect while you don’t have service during the transition.

• Wow
Reactions: Brad7 and webbuzz

AbSoluTc

Contributor
Sep 21, 2008
Are you currently enrolled and upgrading? IT's a given that you do when you pick it up or delivered. If you do in-store pick up, you do trade in the old one and close out your old loan. If you did it as home delivery, they usually will send you a kit.

This is not for me, it's for my partner who is not on the IUP. He joined it and will just sell his phone.

Reactions: Wolfs

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Anyone currently enrolled iUP for T-mobile? I'm currently on Verizon. Wondering if I should enroll in the Tmobile iup and then just activate esim on verizon? I did test run for tmobile, it didn't ask for any account details for the iup one. So does it mean it's essentially like doing iup on a sim-free?? Tho I may switch carriers later, just not at this time. I may do a test drive tho.

IconIc215

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013
Just converted my 13PM to eSim on AT&T. Took a few minutes. All good to go, I think I will get the carrier free 14PM even though Apple says the AT&T version will be unlocked if I use my Apple Card.
Did you have to call them or just did it through the Cellular option in the setting menu?

dsmill

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2013
Did you have to call them or just did it through the Cellular option in the setting menu?
I just did it from the cellular menu. No need to call. It's active, so I guess I am all set. I will know later when I leave the office as I am on WiFi.

Reactions: webbuzz

wgaller

macrumors 6502
Oct 21, 2012
Someone said it’ll be automatically done when you activate your iPhone.
Not sure if that's true - I actually went ahead and converted my 12 Pro to esim this morning - pretty straightforward.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.