Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
Hi guys, I am back after almost a year of being away, and we are being reunited again.

I am ordering the wife's phone through Verizon this year, and I am wanting to pay for it in full but I am using a $350 Verizon gift card. I am going with 128GB 14 Pro Max in Deep Purple. What is the fastest way to check out to secure one on launch date?
Welcome! Glad to have you here. So stoked! The fastest way is to go through the App and check out.

Reactions: iHeartsteve
Lol no waaaay. I have to be up at 5am for work and then let the games begin to order at 6am . I’ll be in bed by 930ish or 10 tonight 😉
I have to be at work at 7 AM so I don’t think I’ll be getting a proper amount of sleep or no sleep at all tonight. It’s the iPhone season upon us. 😎

Anyone know if you have several devices in your preorder section, is it one transaction or each device separately? I’ve always only ordered one thing. Thanks
I would recommend ordering 1st one that you want the most and then going back to order the 2nd one. But you have to be quick about it or you can order both at the same time. Hopefully, it won't give you any hick-ups. Good luck!

Reactions: svish and Gix1k
Don’t kick me out - but I’m in Canada (there wasn’t a Canadian pre-order thread when I posted!). They don’t let us pre-order up here unfortunately….
Everyone is welcome here. So welcome aboard! It’s great to have you. Thank you for joining us. ❤️

Planning on going to Canada next year.
Possibly Toronto. What’s your game plan? How do you plan on getting the new iPhone?

Good luck!!! 🤞 I'm also in the middle of a job hunt. I decided no matter what I'm at least getting a new iPhone. I'm waiting for the next AW at least to replace my AW 6 even though the battery doesn't last a full day if I'm super active. 😓
Good luck to you! How hard is it to find a job in New York City?

• Love
Reactions: hungryteresa
Is it literally one or two buttons? Or do we have to go through all the options again?
If everything is saved should be just only one button but sometimes that does not go through. I would also advise you to save the device you want into your favorites as a backup. Just in case if the system/app crashed.

BradLA

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
It's going to be interesting if Dynamic Island will survive or see its demise. Hopefully, it doesn't end up like Touch ID.

Touch ID has kiiinda survived in the lock buttons on the current iPad Air and Mini, and various computer keyboards.

Hopefully, it doesn't end up like the Touch Bar. Is that one of MacRumors all time most hated features?

Unpopular opinion: I like the Touch Bar!

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
If everything is saved should be just only one button but sometimes that does not go through. I would also advise you to save the device you want into your favorites as a backup. Just in case if the system/app crashed.
I see, I see, thank you! I did save it in addition to the pre-order and I was wondering if that was unnecessary, glad I did that then!

Touch ID has kiiinda survived in the lock buttons on the current iPad Air and Mini, and various computer keyboards.

Hopefully, it doesn't end up like the Touch Bar. Is that one of MacRumors all time most hated features?

Unpopular opinion: I like the Touch Bar!
I love the Touch Bar too. Big fan of it. I miss it on the MacBook Pro. I wouldn’t be surprised if this dynamic island makes its way to the MacBook Pro line up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.