Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Almost forgot about the no-plane tracking for ISPU…I was gonna do that this year, but now re-thinking. I hate the UPS game..did my hold go thru, did it not, it’s on the truck, I’m stalking the truck with the GPS follow my delivery…🤯

I like the store pickups too, because of the great new iPhone vibes. Everyone in line and in store is so happy and stoked. 🤔
It is pretty fun to go pickup in-store on launch day. I’m the last stop for my UPS guy so I know I won’t get my iPhone 14 Pro until like 7pm EST on 9/16. If I did pickup I could go in at like 9am. 😬 I just love tracking my iPhone’s trip from China to NYC. I’m torn.

Shh

Suspended
Jul 28, 2022
Scorched Earth, Arizona
I know. I looked at the 13 pro max in the store today, and the screen is really intense, ha!
If you think that's intense, the new Pro Max has up to 2000 nits of brightness. It's going to melt my face. o_O

I just hope its not the fiasco that it was last year with all the declined payments and all
Now, now ... let's not jinx it. :confused:

Wouldn't you hate to see this message tomorrow at 05:00 AM PST?

E3B8565D-F47B-46FD-9C29-BE4237A17BE5.jpeg

BradLA

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
It is pretty fun to go pickup in-store on launch day. I’m the last stop for my UPS guy so I know I won’t get my iPhone 14 Pro until like 7pm EST on 9/16. If I did pickup I could go in at like 9am. 😬 I just love tracking my iPhone’s trip from China to NYC. I’m torn.

This is exactly why I'm planning on in-store pick up. I have next Friday off and my mail delivery is always late in the day - doesn't matter if it's USPS, UPS, FedEx...it's like 5pm delivery or later. I don't want to have to wait around all day on my day off.

I agree, it's fun picking up in store on iPhone release day! I've never had any issues either.

Shh

Suspended
Jul 28, 2022
Scorched Earth, Arizona
For some reason that white iPhone is a instant chick magnet 😂 but I just can’t deal
With the micro scratches. Hopefully this one is durable.
Mine goes directly into a case with a screen protector the moment it comes out of the box ... even before I turn it on. My phones always look new by the time I have to sell them. I waited almost 4 years to upgrade this time, though. I'm looking forward to pretty much every feature this phone has, but that high refresh display has me very excited.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Converted my physical sim to eSim today (Verizon). Was a pretty easy process on their website.

Hopefully it's easy to transfer to a new phone next week. Didn't want to have to deal with that on iPhone release weekend when surely many people will be activating eSims for the first time.

Do you lose service? I got scared and deleted it off my phone. I need my service for tomorrow, since I won’t be in the house at 8am. I need the hotspot for my iPad and XS Max to preorder.

Reactions: kuietstorm
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.