Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Is it available at the Customer Counter ?
Does CC open on weekends? At least in my area they dont~

Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 10.22.58.png

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Good morning, y'all. How we doing? How we feeling about our new iPhones? I am personally loving this new phone. It feels so quick and intuitive. The Dynamic Island is going to be very useful once everything gets going. This phone for some reason, feels a bit lighter than the 13 PM. I'm really liking the Space Black color

MatthewStorm

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2003
Chapel Hill
anyone experiencing issues with GPS on their new phone? I canā€™t get accurate directions while driving on Apple Maps, Waze, or Google Maps ā€¦ Iā€™ve done some troubleshooting without successā€¦ so weird
For me, GPS is more accurate than ever. I can sit inside my house and turn the iPhone around and the blue dot with cone shines in every direction I point.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Good morning, y'all. How we doing? How we feeling about our new iPhones? I am personally loving this new phone. It feels so quick and intuitive. The Dynamic Island is going to be very useful once everything gets going. This phone for some reason, feels a bit lighter than the 13 PM. I'm really liking the Space Black color
Feeling good about it. Love it so far. I also like the Space Black color, I don't care about glass of the back but the stainless steel is pretty black to me.

• Love
Reactions: ksujoel

MatthewStorm

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2003
Chapel Hill
Iā€™m wishing the deep purple wasnā€™t quite as ā€œdeepā€ but I like it. Iā€™m more than satisfied so far, the photos are better for sure!
I havenā€™t seen the island come up once.. wish it would because I havenā€™t seen it yet lol
My island does nothing.

PeytonT123

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2018
US
I got my Silver 14 Pro yesterday and I'm loving it! I upgraded from a 12, and this is my first Pro model. The one thing that I didn't know I'd actually miss though.....I actually really liked the matte sides of the non pro models. The stainless steel is shiny but gets filled with fingerprints so easily.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
For me 16 beta update took some time.
I put 16.0 on my 13 ProMax for 3 days prior to arrival. And had finder archived and encrypted backups. But did quick start and setup from esim to transfer from 13 to 14 was flawless. I then upgraded to the 16.01 upgrade and then the indexing and file updates for couple hours

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
So, what screen protector r u guys using? Iā€™m trying to decide if I should use one or go completely naked.
For me I am using a case but not using screen protector. Of all these years I have had the phone without the screen protector, mine did not have any scratches whatsoever.

kuietstorm

macrumors 6502a
Apr 18, 2015
Chicago, IL
Doing pretty good for a Saturday morning in The Chi. Iā€™m loving Purple Rain the more and more I look and hold it. And I agree, itā€™s super fast and intuitive. The DI is one of the best inventions from ļ£æ.

Last edited:

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Loving my 14 ProMax 1TB space black

• Love
Reactions: ksujoel
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.