Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

MozMan68

macrumors 603
Jun 29, 2010
South Cackalacky
Can u please send pics? I just looked at it and Iā€™m liking it
damn...I knew the iPhone 14 was big, but man...

Screenshot 2022-09-17 at 11.38.23 AM.png

gaedfly

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2014
I'm using this one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Z68WBGF?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Can't even tell it's on. I really like it!
ESR Armorite, I've used ESR for a while, I like it but sometimes I have no problem getting it on with no bubbles or little bumps where there's a speck of something on the screen but this time I had to waste one to get the 2nd one on right. I've never used one on my 11" iPad Pro but I decided to try that too and that was a nightmare, first just would not go on without bubbles. I like that they provide a frame so placement is always spot on but if you're anal like me it can be a challenge to have no bubbles or bumps.

izzle22

macrumors 65816
Jul 13, 2004
Kansas City, MO
Never use screen protectors they always cut down sensitivity for me. I use clear cases and a belt holster and never have problems with screen scratches or damage
I have always used a screen protractor and have never had any sensitivity issues. For me anyway. I used to use film now always edge to edge glass. With the oleophobic coating it can get hairline scratches and wear off in high use areas. The screen protectors just ease my OCD mind.

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
ESR Armorite, I've used ESR for a while, I like it but sometimes I have no problem getting it on with no bubbles or little bumps where there's a speck of something on the screen but this time I had to waste one to get the 2nd one on right. I've never used one on my 11" iPad Pro but I decided to try that too and that was a nightmare, first just would not go on without bubbles. I like that they provide a frame so placement is always spot on but if you're anal like me it can be a challenge to have no bubbles or bumps.

I no longer live the screen protector life, but if you didn't put it on with the device fresh out of the box first thing, it could be difficult to get it on debris-free. I used to use scotch tape on the corner of the protector to prevent it from fulling pressing down until all debris removed. Scotch tape again to pull off specs that got stuck to the screen protector before patting it down.

Never again. Now I just accept the very small risks.

Reactions: sawah

wingennis

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2016
Northern Arizona
I love mine! I'm trying to get used to the weight (I'm coming from a Mini) but the camera and the pretty purple color more than make up for it. Lavender Gray is still my favorite watch band color and the phone is basically the same color.
Sorry to be nosy but do you think you will adjust well after having a mini? Such a huge size and weight difference. I know what the trade-offs are and I think the Pro Max I ordered is more what I need but I already miss my mini and I haven't even shipped it back yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.