Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

leeskizz

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2017
Finally, an update!

Edit: for me anyway, I know others already had the release by government agency notice before today

Attachments

• 8D3544D1-0658-4E8C-8B76-2381AD5319D3.png
    8D3544D1-0658-4E8C-8B76-2381AD5319D3.png
    247.9 KB · Views: 70

ChicagoCubs

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2015
For those of us with the current UPS status of "Your package has been released by the government agency". Does that mean it's still in China? Or stateside? I"ve tracked Apple stuff for years on pre-orders and don't recall ever getting this message.

macsplusmacs

macrumors 68030
Nov 23, 2014
For those of us with the current UPS status of "Your package has been released by the government agency". Does that mean it's still in China? Or stateside? I"ve tracked Apple stuff for years on pre-orders and don't recall ever getting this message.

It still might be on a dock in China but you can be almost assured it will show up when apple said so. It jams from that point. mine said that yesterday. It also says I get it Friday.

Reactions: Wxchaser

ctg7w6

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2014
Just spoke with UPS International and they said keep checking tracking. We should get departure scans today and my agent told me to expect delivery in 1 to two business days. Don't worry about the pending this is normaol I believe.

Good luck!
Thank you for checking and thank you for the update. Keeping my fingers crossed that there is still a Tuesday delivery.

I tracked my wife's phone all last week in excited anticipation for her and now IT'S MY TURN lol. I don't want any hiccups.

leeskizz

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2017
I just got that update as well within the past 10 minutes. My delivery date with UPS went from Thursday to "“the delivery date will be provided as soon as possible”"
Since posting that update my delivery status has also changed from Thursday to “pending”

Attachments

• 55B4DAA3-265D-4725-A025-BB61B1D3C423.jpeg
    55B4DAA3-265D-4725-A025-BB61B1D3C423.jpeg
    152.1 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: Chasemk27

John-F

macrumors 6502
Oct 7, 2011
How do you like it? I seriously considered it.
Re: Fold 4

I have both the iPhone 14 Pro Max and the z Fold 4. Like them both. When folded, although thicker, the Fold is narrower than the iPhone and more convenient to hold. When unfolded, the big screen is great. Bottom line: both have their strengths.

Reactions: CarolG

Daran1977

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2012
Got my phone Friday but I haven't really been able to enjoy it since the GPS doesn't work and i have been troubleshooting with Apple since Saturday... They are trying to identify if it is software or hardware and I can't fully set it up in order for them to test. So I have to hotspot my phone to get around if I need directions. Hoping to know today what the resolution is... I just want a phone that works properly. 14 Max Pro

• Sad
Reactions: CarolG

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
Negative. Optimism there SisterBlue22. I manage a gym and am a fitness nut. I am very outdoorsy. I am curious to what other fitness people are using the Ultra watch for so I can get some ideas of applicable uses. I toyed with the idea of getting one being a fitness guru, but my personal engagement in fitness is limited to working out, light to moderate hiking, and jogging. I wouldn't take advantage of the benefits of the watch so the expense wasn't worth it for me. I am just curious as to what extreme sports or fitness people are into that will benefit from using the watch so I could possibly recommend it to the members of my gym. The members ask me for advice on products that would benefit them and I figured asking some people in this group who were getting it may give me some ideas for possible uses for it.
Ah, ok, my apologies. It sounded like one of the million posts out there where people are judging pooh-poohing others who want the Ultra because they don't deem them "athletic" enough for it. Thanks for the explanation!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.