Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
ATTENTION!!!

If you have ordered AirPods Pro 2's on the 9th, have a launch day delivery, and are still in the "Processing" stage - DO NOT FRET!

It's HIGHLY likely that these will be shipping from the US to your door, so it doesn't need to be updated in the same overall timeframe as an iPhone.

On other words, you should still expect these to be delivered on the 23rd!

I will remain on this thread until delivery, so if you need anything just ask. 🙂

lesliegolf

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2008
Southern California
If you have ordered AirPods Pro 2's on the 9th, have a launch day delivery, and are still in the "Processing" stage - DO NOT FRET!

It's HIGHLY likely that these will be shipping from the US to your door, so it doesn't need to be updated in the same overall timeframe as an iPhone.

Mine have been in the US (engraved) at least a week. They showed up Tuesday last week as planning to be delivered on Friday the 16th, made it on the truck and showed out for delivery and even fake delivered. Guessing someone caught the issue along the way. My UPS track by reference still shows this

Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 9.09.57 AM.png

• Wow
Reactions: IceCool and SpecB

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
ATTENTION!!!

I will remain on this thread until delivery, so if you need anything just ask. 🙂
Maybe I should be worried because I placed an order on my 13 pro max using apple pay. I just sent my iphone 13 pro max for a trade in. I hope it goes through, even if it does not, Apple will tell me to update my card I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: IceCool

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
Got my phone Friday but I haven't really been able to enjoy it since the GPS doesn't work and i have been troubleshooting with Apple since Saturday... They are trying to identify if it is software or hardware and I can't fully set it up in order for them to test. So I have to hotspot my phone to get around if I need directions. Hoping to know today what the resolution is... I just want a phone that works properly. 14 Max Pro
There are several known bugs on the 14 pro devices including a GPS bug.
Gps failure: https://www.macrumors.com/2022/09/17/ios-16-1-beta-breaking-gps-on-iphone-14-pro/
Freezing after date transfer: https://www.macrumors.com/2022/09/18/apple-investigating-iphone-14-pro-bug/
Copy/paste popups: https://www.macrumors.com/2022/09/19/apple-executive-on-annoying-ios-16-prompt/

• Sad
Reactions: CarolG and SpecB

cpatrick08

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2016
No way! I looooove my purple phone. The most beautiful iPhone ever.
My store has 256gb in silver and 128gb in deep purple. Want a 256gb in deep purple. I switched from Sierra Blue to graphite last year to get it sooner and regret it. I'm not doing it again.

Reactions: CarolG

BrianVoelkerding

macrumors member
Jul 23, 2020
Original estimate was Sept 26 - Oct 3. Finally about to leave China. UPS states 9/22 delivery, as did Apple for a moment, but now apple is back to Sept 26th, while UPS still maintains 9/22. Emotional rollercoaster. lol

iPhone 14 Pro Max 128 GB Silver, AT&T through Apple.com

Last edited:

Wxchaser

macrumors P6
Oct 28, 2017
No here is normal scan we got with first batch mine was in just UPS stuff that goes on at airport before it departs

View attachment 2072104
Russell,

Thanks for the declarative information. So my 14PM has been at airport in ZhengZhou, CN since 9/19 at 535 PM - no movement since then. Looks as if yours was stuck in China from the 11th through the 13th.

Imploring you all to contact mainland China government and plead for deportation/temporary amnesty against imperialists.

Free our phones! Free our phones!

Joking above but why does this happen to the most impatient man in the world? @beach bum

Dstopsie

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
ATTENTION!!!

Hi. Mine are preparing to ship and my card was charged. Apple made one charge for the airpods and another for the applecare+. I have a feeling they will ship and deliver before the 23rd. 😀😀😀😀🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

SpecB

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2021
Jamaica
Looks like the majority of the people who had Friday deliveries have scattered. However as a heads up, Apple worked with UPS to actually retrieve and redeliver my lost package and I just got it. Hopefully the rest of you don't have to go through that. ;)
I'm happy it was resolved as I saw your postings about it. As they say, "better late than never".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.