Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Shh

Suspended
Jul 28, 2022
Scorched Earth, Arizona
@TheYayAreaLiving šŸŽ—

Staying an extra day. Sorry!

The front patio where I'm staying.

1663625561040.png

Wxchaser

macrumors P6
Oct 28, 2017
Did anyone in Wave three happen to get a departure scan from ZZ to Incheon?

My PM 14 Max miraculously made it to KSDF (Louisville) earlier today and according to UPS has departed for my destination.

Sucks not being able to track it!

Reactions: Chasemk27

ChicagoCubs

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2015

My PM 14 Max miraculously made it to KSDF (Louisville) earlier today and according to UPS has departed for my destination.

I havenā€™t had any movement in my 14PM. Did you know it was it KY cause of scans or did you contact UPS directly?

Apleeseed84

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2020
Iā€™m low key panicking, the tax charge from apple disappeared from my bank statement, it posted for a day then it disappeared giving me the whole amount back, the invoice states I picked it up, I have my iPhones, my AirPods payments did not go through because USAA sent out a new card because of appleā€™s charges last week, I updated my payment info and itā€™s good To go now but will they contact me about my iPhone taxes? I legit hate this process every time they charge off, I hate not being able to use my bank because ATT/Apple always mess things up with precharges šŸ˜­.

Reactions: naturalstar

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA

No departure? No tracking through ANC?

View attachment 2072555

Maybe they found an exact configuration match from in-store stock and are diverting it to you...one reason it may have skipped scans?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.