Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

ChicagoCubs

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2015
No movement for me since last scan . Still awaiting clearance. But hey I survived the jet black release I can wait a couple more days. Hopefully Iā€™ll have it by Thursday.
Same here. No movement.
Nothing other than I spoke with UPS representative sho assured me the 14PM had made it to Louisville and already left most likely for DIA.
I wonder if all the scans are just massively behind and tomorrow they will all catch up? Itā€™s not like it hasnā€™t happened before.

Reactions: naturalstar

Wxchaser

macrumors P6
Oct 28, 2017
Same here. No movement.

I wonder if all the scans are just massively behind and tomorrow they will all catch up? Itā€™s not like it hasnā€™t happened before.
More than likely. When you have something that cost ~$1700 and not knowing where or when it will be delivered. Weirdest shipping ever for me, always could track via MyChoice, FedEx. FlightAware, etc.

Reactions: iHeartsteve

DianaMR

macrumors 65816
Sep 12, 2016
Looks like the majority of the people who had Friday deliveries have scattered. However as a heads up, Apple worked with UPS to actually retrieve and redeliver my lost package and I just got it. Hopefully the rest of you don't have to go through that. ;)

So glad you got your phone! Iā€™m still here (Friday 6am CC pick-up). Love my deep purple, the DI, cameras and how smooth everything is.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
random question but has anyone got their carrier to waive upgrade fee?

So far Verizon is only charging me a $35 upgrade fee for ordering the Apple Watch Ultra. They didnā€™t charge me one for activating via eSim. I did buy unlocked through Apple, so I donā€™t know if this caused not being charged even though I had to phone in to Verizon to fully activate my eSim.

Reactions: julit0

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
3E124617-D9C2-48A9-B4BF-1C9053F02ED1.jpeg

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California
  • On my iPhone 14 Pro:
    • The promotion display is amazing
    • 5G support is also amazing. I was getting T-Mo's 5G UC support in my area and getting ridiculously fast speeds (~ 1 Gbps).
    • obviously battery life is super - hammering it like crazy and battery dropped off at most to ~ 60%.
    • the display is soooooo bright! really nice especially when you are outdoors on a bright sunny day. You can actually see the display, unlike on the iPhone X (which I upgraded from).
Yes! All of the above, especially the bright display, the Island, the Always On Display (like my Apple Watch) and the customizable Lock Screen! Fun! The GRAY Purple doesnā€™t bother me too much anymore with my Case Mate Karat Marble case on it too!!! Happy girl!

imutter

macrumors 6502
Yes! All of the above, especially the bright display, the Island, the Always On Display (like my Apple Watch) and the customizable Lock Screen! Fun! The GRAY Purple doesnā€™t bother me too much anymore with my Case Mate Karat Marble case on it too!!! Happy girl!

Yes I love the bright display. I was pleasantly surprised how much more I like this phone. I actually did like the 12 better than the 13

Reactions: CarolG

dkinley

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2014
the order for my mom's ship date for silver 128GB 14 PM (noncarrier) is October 18th-25th anyone seen that date pushed sooner for them? as of yet?

mine already came which was a 256GB 14 PM in Purple which I love!

Uccle

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2012
Kinda weird since I'm pretty sure the port sits under the haptic motor and between the frame and battery. Kinda hard for it to move.
It is possible she is mistaken. I wasn't able to see it so had to diagnose over the phone. Her apple lightning cable does not connect. It is loose. That said, I suspect you may be correct and that there is something else going on. Bringing it into the Apple store will provide the best information. That said, in the way distant past I had an iPhone with a slightly recessed port that caused charging cables not to connect properly. And I must emphasize this was years ago.

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
Ordered +1.5hrs after store came back up, originally quoted Oct 3, just hit origin scan with ā€œUPS expeditedā€ which their site says 2-5 days. Is this accurate for this shipment?

14PM Deep P

ctg7w6

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2014
Still no movement with a delivery date of 22nd 14 Pro Max.

Arrived at Facility
09/17/2022 7:20 PM
ZhengZhou, CN

Anyone else?
Have you gotten the ā€œcleared customsā€ entry in the shipment details? I had the same as you, 7:20 arrival but since then itā€™s ā€œcleared customsā€. Iā€™ve got a delivery date of tomorrow supposedly but as far as I can tell, my phone hasnā€™t hit Alaska yet.

Reactions: FattiesGoneWild

FattiesGoneWild

macrumors 6502a
Nov 1, 2019
Have you gotten the ā€œcleared customsā€ entry in the shipment details? I had the same as you, 7:20 arrival but since then itā€™s ā€œcleared customsā€. Iā€™ve got a delivery date of tomorrow supposedly but as far as I can tell, my phone hasnā€™t hit Alaska yet.
Arrived at Facility
09/17/2022 7:20 PM
ZhengZhou, CN

Departed from Facility
09/17/2022 6:45 PM
ZhengZhou, CN

The package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release.
09/17/2022 2:47 AM

Origin Scan
09/17/2022 11:53 AM
ZhengZhou, CN

Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.
09/17/2022 12:15 PM

Reactions: iHeartsteve
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.