Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
Based on last week I think there will be a bunch of iPhones hitting the stores Friday that I would think would be on the planes currently delivering ordered iPhones. I just feel they would want to align this to the Ultra and AirPod Pro 2 release day. This is obviously pure speculation though. If I was waiting on an iPhone I would be waking up at 5am TH and F and checking the app for in store availability. Pure optimistic speculation.
This what I am hoping. As soon as my pay hits Early Friday, I am paying off my 13PM and will start checking Apple Stores until I have to go to work.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
My nearest Apple Store is ~100 miles away (Flatirons Crossing)
Yep too darn far to go there and then have problems in picking up new phones and such for me. Maybe when and if I ever leave iUP directly I could visit mid year but til then shipping only way to work for me

Reactions: compwiz1202

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
Yep too darn far to go there and then have problems in picking up new phones and such for me. Maybe when and if I ever leave iUP directly I could visit mid year but til then shipping only way to work for me
Yea that's the only issue I have with going further. It has to be the closest store, and we would be planning other things to do in the area, so it's not a total bust if something about pickup goes wrong

Reactions: StaceyMJ86

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Yea that's the only issue I have with going further. It has to be the closest store, and we would be planning other things to do in the area, so it's not a total bust if something about pickup goes wrong
My choices 2 hours away are either Chicago region or Indianapolis and yeah just to go is a waste if pickup has issues. I seldom go to either of these places not a big city type of lover LOL

Reactions: compwiz1202
Beyond happy to see this report.

1663697853098.png

In addition, demand is surging and now and there are up to 6 weeks of a wait to obtain an iPhone 14 model.

1663697928881.png

iPhone is the King, Long Live iPhone, iPhone Forever! ❤️

Last edited:

MacTechnics

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
Beyond happy to see this report.

View attachment 2073372

In addition, demand is surging and now and there are up to 6 weeks of a wait to obtain an iPhone 14 model.

View attachment 2073374

iPhone is the King, Long Live iPhone, iPhone Forever! ❤️
This is why it’s best to pre-order or order for in-store pickup right when they begin…or shortly after. Can’t wait too long!

The Lions Den

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2016
I see so many different answers. I check periodically and have seen zero PM since the first few days, and a rare Pro that only shows for like five minutes
I originally pre-ordered 4 Pro Max set for mid October shipments.

Friday, I decided to check and was able to get 2 phones at my nearest Apple Store. I stupidly canceled my 2 other preorders, and like you said, I've seen no Pro Maxes in stock since Saturday. What makes it worse, I could've easily gotten the other 2 phones if it wasn't the focus on the colour and not making 30+ minute drive.

Seems like the orders I was able to purchase on Friday were most likely canceled orders, its probably going to be tough to get store orders now.

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
I originally pre-ordered 4 Pro Max set for mid October shipments.

Friday, I decided to check and was able to get 2 phones at my nearest Apple Store. I stupidly canceled my 2 other preorders, and like you said, I've seen no Pro Maxes in stock since Saturday. What makes it worse, I could've easily gotten the other 2 phones if it wasn't the focus on the colour and not making 30+ minute drive.

Seems like the orders I was able to purchase on Friday were most likely canceled orders, its probably going to be tough to get store orders now.
Finally saw a 128GB Purple regular Pro lol...and it's gone already :D

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
I've seen a few pros in my area, they go in less than a minute according to the tracking website I use.

If that's the case for the Pro, I'll have 0 chance with the Pro Max lol.
King of Prussia must have gotten stock. Three Pros. But still no Maxes :'(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.