Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

ChicagoCubs

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2015
mine left Korea today. Should I receive it tomorrow?
Most likely not. Itā€™ll go from Korea to Alaska. Then from Alaska to Kentucky which is the UPS hub. Then from KY to your local hub to be delivered. If it starts moving soon, maybe itā€™ll come early Thursday???

JBinPDX

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2021
My trade in kit was delivered today... to the Apple store. šŸ™„

Just a recap... I placed an order for in-store pickup. Apple changed it to deliver. Delivery was OK and it showed up here on 09/16 like it was supposed to. But the trade in kit was sent to the store. I called Apple Support, and the nice lady suggested I take the phone into the store to finish the trade in.

So today I took the phone in, and the store was not able to process the trade-in. She tried, really hard, but it was a no go. My order was marked as invalid for in store trade in. So I called Support from the store. Apparently only in-store pickup orders can have in store trade ins. Go figure. Support suggested that I have the store check for my box. The store checked, but they do not have my box. They are obligated to return shipments that arrive that are not for them.

Support is sending me a new box. To my house this time. We shall see.

Wxchaser

macrumors P6
Oct 28, 2017
1E816653-DDAF-4686-9139-937220797E79.png
Arrival scan ANC

Wxchaser

macrumors P6
Oct 28, 2017
So really it was still in Korea until few hours ago. Sometimes I find that calls to service representatives does not help sometimes it does. but congratulations its almost here!!
i really dislike being lied to by representatives. Actually questioning if I get it tomorrow. So much for expedited shipping.

Hoping to get a departure scan fairly soon.

Reactions: compwiz1202

TonyC17

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2016
My last update was the arrival in Korea at 8:20. Anyone else? This is the first iPhone I havenā€™t gotten on launch day since the iPhone 7 Plus in Jet Black. All the jet blacks were delayed a week! Anyone else remember that?

Reactions: Chasemk27

njg0ddess

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
My last update was the arrival in Korea at 8:20. Anyone else? This is the first iPhone I havenā€™t gotten on launch day since the iPhone 7 Plus in Jet Black. All the jet blacks were delayed a week! Anyone else remember that?
Yes and same. I just said I survive that I can wait a little while for the 14 lol

Reactions: TonyC17

Colbyd49

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
Same! I hope we are actually headed to Louisville right now and we didnā€™t get scanned.

Reactions: TonyC17

zephiK

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2021
My trade in kit was delivered today... to the Apple store. šŸ™„

Just a recap... I placed an order for in-store pickup. Apple changed it to deliver. Delivery was OK and it showed up here on 09/16 like it was supposed to. But the trade in kit was sent to the store. I called Apple Support, and the nice lady suggested I take the phone into the store to finish the trade in.

So today I took the phone in, and the store was not able to process the trade-in. She tried, really hard, but it was a no go. My order was marked as invalid for in store trade in. So I called Support from the store. Apparently only in-store pickup orders can have in store trade ins. Go figure. Support suggested that I have the store check for my box. The store checked, but they do not have my box. They are obligated to return shipments that arrive that are not for them.

Support is sending me a new box. To my house this time. We shall see.
This is incorrect. If you placed your order online, you can still trade in your device in the store.

I traded my two devices that I ordered online in person yesterday. At first they told me that I couldn't but then the person assisting me spoke with their supervisor (I mentioned that my friend was able to do this without any issues, make sure that you're being friendly and not aggressive with staff. They're more likely to help if you stay calm and adamant that you can trade in store). When he came back, he apologized to me that they were misinformed and told that they couldn't do trade ins for online orders but their manager said it was fine and came back to complete the trade in. Credit was given back to the original form of payment.

I received both receipts of my trade in and have my refunds already (awaiting the iPhone but I got the Apple Watch trade in already). I paid for my phone in full, no financing if that matters.

Reactions: iHeartsteve
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.