Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

DotCom2

macrumors 603
Feb 22, 2009
Canā€™t because it has shipped Apple said they couldnā€™t cancel it
Yeah, I paid full price for mine and can't cancel either so I keep looking at the stock at my local store and if they have the one I want, I will just get that and return the unopened one.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
I didnā€™t feel like scrolling through all these pages to see, but Iā€™m curious as to what is with this whole US Agency stuff. Does this happen for every flight? And does it push my order from being here on time?
Yep this is the majority of customs stuff done from UPS in china to the main UPS computers in Louisville. Most of customs stuff is done in advance to that minimal needs to be done in final customs scan as your phone leaves Louisville

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
you're probably doing an upgrade, so yeah, you can't really cancel it right now. if you bought it outright though, you could just return the one you ordered when it arrives and go pick up one now.
Yea the one year they sent me an email at the last minute that my launch day pickup was delayed, and I fortunately had enough money to buy one at full price at another store.

iTone

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2007
CA
So our phones were shipped by apple via UPS on the 26th but have not had any movement for two days. It shows still in transit in China. It originally said they would be delivered on the 29th but that date has disappeared and now it says theyā€™ll soon update with a new delivery date. Apple says delivery will be on October 3 or 4. So who knows when theyā€™ll arrive. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Reactions: macfan2023

Poppa66

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2022
478A8116-ED28-4F15-9805-274960F6B321.png
Exact same boat, ironically, the way itā€™s moving, it may be on an actual boat.

• Haha
Reactions: iTone

Poppa66

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2022
Some horror stories here I am worried lol i should just not care about it anymore and stop checking like a lunatic
Probably a good idea.
What sucks is I already received my return box, hopefully phone shows up soon, otherwise I may have to use my 6s

JBinPDX

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2021
Damn that's what I ordered. How bad is it.
I'm really happy with my purple. But when I saw the silver in person... that would have been my second choice. Maybe it was the lighting in the store, but I didn't think it looked dingy at all.

But, then, some people say they think the purple is drab. But i love grayed purples, so I think it's beautiful.

Reactions: Ladyc0524

alexxk

macrumors 6502
Jul 29, 2010
quick question everyone, what are the chances finding an iPhone for store pick up at Apple.com for an iPhone 14 Pro Max? Today there is nothing but do they show up from time to time?

last year iPad was taking 2 month for delivery and I was able to buy one with store pick up, what is the current situation with iphone?

I just accidentally destroyed my corrent phone and I need a new one asap..

DianaMR

macrumors 65816
Sep 12, 2016
So our phones were shipped by apple via UPS on the 26th but have not had any movement for two days. It shows still in transit in China. It originally said they would be delivered on the 29th but that date has disappeared and now it says theyā€™ll soon update with a new delivery date. Apple says delivery will be on October 3 or 4. So who knows when theyā€™ll arrive.

Itā€™s not unusual for them to roam around China for 3 days.

7a05ab43eca092d11198409a2dfe7916.jpg

serrenity20

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
Georgia
quick question everyone, what are the chances finding an iPhone for store pick up at Apple.com for an iPhone 14 Pro Max? Today there is nothing but do they show up from time to time?

last year iPad was taking 2 month for delivery and I was able to buy one with store pick up, what is the current situation with iphone?

You will have a hard time right now as everyone is looking for them. There are people on here who waiting for orders with delivery dates going into November. I just tried to look into getting a bigger capacity phone to exchange and the phone is out of stock every where. Your best bet is to buy a burner phone now and just order online and wait for shipping.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011

You have to be really quick in making a purchase. Depend on the model, color, storage space you are looking for, it's really hard to come by. You may have to either go through a carrier or other places that sells them.

Just an example: Today around 10:30 am I see that the apple store near me had received stock for the 256 gb DP pro max and 128 gb gold pro max (10 unit each). Within 5 minutes of appearing in stock, all 10 of each went poof. people do check websites like:

or other that notifies when that particular store receive shipment. You gotta act fast.

ShawnTXDFW

macrumors 6502
Apr 10, 2015
Dallas/Ft Worth
Mine are probably on the same plane. Looks like Monday or Tuesday for delivery as UPS wouldnā€™t deliver these on a Saturday.
Do they really not deliver on a Saturday? Iā€™m not sure how the logistics work, Iā€™m just surprised. I thought they were pretty much open every day all the time. But I could be wrong. Why would they not deliver iPhones on a Saturday?

Mp46241

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2016
Do they really not deliver on a Saturday? Iā€™m not sure how the logistics work, Iā€™m just surprised. I thought they were pretty much open every day all the time. But I could be wrong. Why would they not deliver iPhones on a Saturday?
I know ups trucks are in my area every Saturday

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.