Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hbcubs

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2013
SoCal
For those who have received the "order shipped" status with tracking on Verizon, is this what you're seeing on UPS website? I don't have any movement or location, just basically a Tracking ID and in the shipment info I can see it's shipping Overnight.....
Same. Being that it’s next day air we’ll most likely see updates tonight or early tomorrow. UPS would’ve just received the shipping order today.

Reactions: DMApple

Greatniss

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2018
I seen one earlier today that said Dec 21 deliver by. Long wait for an early Christmas present that one will be.
I try my luck tomorrow at VZW, lol. Though in chat they said no dice but I call their bluff. Did a Best Buy order with ship/delivery by October 4th. Godspeed

bradley8795

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2013
VZW app now says mine has shipped. UPS tracking number. No info from UPS yet, but I'd guess it will be here tomorrow. If not it gets here when it gets here.

Reactions: decypher44

mikebpdx

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2022
Did not see a post strictly for Verizon Pre orders.

Pre ordered Apple Watch Ultra Orange Alpine Loop Large. 9/23 Delivery date. I did a trade in, so I didnt need to put anything down so no card to charge to gauge shipment.

I think I got the wrong size band, so I ordered a Yellow Ocean Band, with a 9/23 delivery date from Apple.

post your status!
I ordered mine with the Yellow Ocean Band (M/L) because I would get it sooner than the other options. My status today shows backordered and shipping date is 9/23. I fully expect it to ship today, and arrive tomorrow, like the iPhone 14 did, but who knows for sure. I ordered the black trail band which is on backorder until 10/7, according to Verizon's site. I do not want the yellow Ocean Bands, and willing to sell to someone that is interested. I will be putting on my black bands from my S6 as soon as it arrives.

hbcubs

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2013
SoCal
UPS just updated tracking info.
0A95A0A6-B349-429A-A660-FE46CC585B79.jpeg

hmmmmmmmm

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2016
I got my tracking info an hour ago during a meeting, now that I have a chance to check I see that UPS hasn’t updated yet but we will see when it comes! I got the yellow one on 9/11 so I am feeling lucky I was able to get a tracking number—but have a Milanese loop and an Apple black leather buckle band waiting for it here

mikebpdx

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2022
Just received my shipping notice for the Ultra as well. I ordered mine with yellow Ocean Bands Size M/L. If anyone is interested in buying the bands, I'd like to sell them.

Thanks!

Mike

hmmmmmmmm

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2016
Just noticed people showing “signature required”. Don’t they know people have to work? I’ll have to figure out something.
I remember a long time ago when I was waiting for iPods to be delivered, I would leave a note for the UPS guy saying to release the package, and “here is my signature: xxxx”, they would leave it every time

coolbreeze2

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2009
Doesn’t appear that Verizon is shipping “first come, first served”. I ordered early morning on the 9th and ordered the Starlight which had an availability date of 9/23. No shipment yet. However, folks that ordered later have shipment already.

Has anyone’s shipment been through FedEx for the Verizon Ultra?

Last edited:

dennisjr631

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2009
Doesn’t appear that Verizon is shipping “first come, first served”. I ordered early morning on the 9th and ordered the Starlight which had an availability date of 9/23. No shipment yet. However, folks that ordered later have shipment already.
I ordered mine around 3am Friday morning and still haven’t got shopping info. You right and it’s messsed up !!!

ricktat

macrumors 68000
Feb 18, 2013
So now I am beyond the point of making plans to be home to sign for it. So I guess it better not ship in the next 2 hours

Reactions: coolbreeze2

wx9kvh

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Y’all, just because it don’t show in the Verizon app that it hasn’t moved yet don’t mean it hasn’t.

I got an actual email with my tracking info in it for my watch, but not for either of my IP14PM’s.

Never got a tracking # in UPS for my wife’s phone. Until it was delivered and set up on the account, it still had showed it as “delivery date will be updated soon”.

Also, depending on what page you’re looking at, you can get different information.

Also, Verizon app shows “2 day delivery by 8pm”, but the UPS tracking info shows “next day air saver”

One screenshot below shows that my AWU shipped on Sept 16th, but when you click the link it shows that it shipped 9/22(today).

The system is flawed. If your initial order said it would deliver by or ship by 9/23, I’m willing to bet it will arrive tomorrow via UPS.

If you ordered via Apple, I believe it’s coming FedEx as most of the posts I’ve seen stating they ordered via Apple has said its coming via FedEx.

Fingers crossed you all get your pre-orders tomorrow!

Attachments

• BD98F849-275A-47C9-A87E-ECC1205B9F60.jpeg
    BD98F849-275A-47C9-A87E-ECC1205B9F60.jpeg
    141.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 27ADC475-EB22-42D5-AD8C-E60BB90D5F87.jpeg
    27ADC475-EB22-42D5-AD8C-E60BB90D5F87.jpeg
    368 KB · Views: 77
  • 8CF9CEC8-517A-4DD8-9F97-ADEF0B00B0C3.jpeg
    8CF9CEC8-517A-4DD8-9F97-ADEF0B00B0C3.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: coolbreeze2

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Guys, just because it don’t show in the Verizon app that it hasn’t moved yet don’t mean it hasn’t.

I got an actual email with my tracking info in it for my watch, but not for either of my IP14PM’s.

Never got a tracking # in UPS for my wife’s phone. Until it was delivered and set up on the account, it still had showed it as “delivery date will be updated soon”.

Also, depending on what page you’re looking at, you can get different information.

Also, Verizon app shows “2 day delivery by 8pm”, but the UPS tracking info shows “next day air saver”

One screenshot below shows that my AWU shipped on Sept 16th, but when you click the link it shows that it shipped 9/22(today).

The system is flawed. If your initial order said it would deliver by or ship by 9/23, I’m willing to bet it will arrive tomorrow via UPS.

If you ordered via Apple, I believe it’s coming FedEx as most of the posts I’ve seen stating they ordered via Apple has said its coming via FedEx.

Fingers crossed you all get your pre-orders tomorrow!

Apple is shipping through UPS for the preorders. My other Ultra already is on its way to my hub for delivery tomorrow. I tracked it all the way in China to KY.

Reactions: wx9kvh
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.