Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HueBon

macrumors member
Mar 1, 2018
Verizon payment system malfunctioned with my Apple Pay and I had to pay and my order won’t ship at the earliest tomorrow. So much for preordering at 5am on preorder day.

G19

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2022
Verizon payment system malfunctioned with my Apple Pay and I had to pay and my order won’t ship at the earliest tomorrow. So much for preordering at 5am on preorder day.
Verizon malfunctioned. As a potential customer, crappier customer service I cannot recall.

... and Cancelled, no way can I support this joke of a company.

Last edited:

HueBon

macrumors member
Mar 1, 2018
Verizon malfunctioned. As a potential customer, crappier customer service I cannot recall.
I called them and the rep said they couldn’t do anything until 24 hrs went by after I paid with my card. I asked them if my watches would get pushed back and he said it was likely due to inventory in their warehouse would have to be checked. Never ordering from Verizon again, should have gone through Apple.

Reactions: G19

coolbreeze2

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2009
Verizon acct updated with tracking. What's peculiar is that it says the Courier is FedEx but it lists a UPS tracking number. Too funny.

Last edited:

coolbreeze2

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2009
Until when ? Monday ??
I received the same email. At the same time, I received a text message that says:

UPS: Shipment Info Received. Your VERIZON WIRELESS package is being prepared to ship. The delivery status will update once UPS receives the package. Reply STOP to cancel msgs

NotApplicable

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2019
Mine never even shipped with Next Day service! It’s 2nd Day Air. It WAS in UPS’ hands yesterday, but didn’t make it to my city today. Has always estimated Monday delivery since tracking went live…

ryanovelo

macrumors newbie
Apr 28, 2015
Ordered on 9/9 from Verizon (M/L Midnight Trail Loop). Ship date still says 11/30 as of today. It's going to be a while for us Trail Loop folks.

swmckenzie

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2022
Mine was supposed to be here today but pickup scan never updated. UPS just emailed to say it’s rescheduled
I had the same thing happen. Initially delivery was for today but now saying rescheduled as though it never left the warehouse.

coolbreeze2

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2009
The bad news is it appears our chance of receiving our Ultras today is getting slim. The good news is my nearest Apple Store has all the Ultra bands available now for pickup.

Reactions: decypher44

mikezmac

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2014
NH
So I cancelled my pre-order, turns out there was in-store pickup today!
IMG_6758.jpg

I drove down, showed my reservation and picked up the watch easy peazy!

IMG_6760.JPG

IMG_6764.JPG

decypher44

macrumors 68000
Feb 24, 2007
Orange County, CA
Mine is on track, should be here between 12:45 - 4:45. (L) Alpine Orange.

Then I saw straps available for pickup, so I ordered the Ocean Midnight. Will pick up on my way home today.

I had to beg (ask nicely) my daughter to be home during delivery window.

Greatniss

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2018
Picked up orange alpine, going to return the Watch and wait for the trail loop. Went to Verizon store they only doing preorders even though it released lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.