Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kahana35

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2022
Anyone still have this same message. I too had a glitch about payment and fixed right away. But no status change.

Attachments

• BB7F5969-9505-4E80-AF2F-BAEE83639935.jpeg
    BB7F5969-9505-4E80-AF2F-BAEE83639935.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 78

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Mine has been at my hub today since 5:39am. Of course it’s still processing. I’m not off to pick it up until Tuesday, so the waiting game is annoying, especially since I’ve had the Ultra that I ordered through Apple since yesterday morning. I’m going to return it and keep the Verizon order because of the device credits. I’m so tempted to open it.

Reactions: dstew201

MsRandall

macrumors 65816
Nov 27, 2011
Bay Area, Ca
Well mine just came in. Disappointed before I even opened the box. Somehow I ordered a small instead of a large. Not sure how that happened, but at least my old bands work with it. Will try to find someone to trade for a large band. Otherwise, seems pretty nice so far.
Go to the Apple Store with the wrong size band unopened -sometimes they will let to swap them out even if it isn’t bought in the store

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
UPS sent me an email that my watch will be delivered tomorrow. I already have a “Hold for Pickup” request in. I don’t have their direct number, so I can’t call and ask if I can pick it up tomorrow instead of Tuesday, if I get off work before 7pm.

coolbreeze2

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2009
UPS sent me an email that my watch will be delivered tomorrow. I already have a “Hold for Pickup” request in. I don’t have their direct number, so I can’t call and ask if I can pick it up tomorrow instead of Tuesday, if I get off work before 7pm.
The regular cust serv number is no good? 1-888-742-5877

Alohabai

macrumors regular
Oct 19, 2020
Ha… so I canceled my order because I wasn’t feeling the hype anymore… got the cancelation confirmation, followed by a tracking number with the package on its way. Guess they’re giving me a free ultra lol.

coolbreeze2

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2009
Exactly what is UPS Next Day Air Saver? If it’s suppose to be an overnight delivery then UPS has miserably failed in delivering my Ultra!

ricktat

macrumors 68000
Feb 18, 2013
Exactly what is UPS Next Day Air Saver? If it’s suppose to be an overnight delivery then UPS has miserably failed in delivering my Ultra!
Next day air saver means it’s next day but doesn’t have to be AM delivery. Unless it ships on Friday then it becomes a Monday delivery. Since it’s not a Saturday next day delivery. For me Fed Ex would have delivered either Saturday or Sunday but not Monday. They just work like that at least in my area. But UPS? If it doesn’t say Saturday…they don’t touch it

Reactions: coolbreeze2

Jacc Sparrow

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2009
Brooklyn Nyc
Next day air saver means it’s next day but doesn’t have to be AM delivery. Unless it ships on Friday then it becomes a Monday delivery. Since it’s not a Saturday next day delivery. For me Fed Ex would have delivered either Saturday or Sunday but not Monday. They just work like that at least in my area. But UPS? If it doesn’t say Saturday…they don’t touch it
See it all depends on where you live. My package was picked up Friday night with next day UPS air. and was delivered on Saturday. I also live in New York so perhaps that is why. I mean even USPS comes on Sunday and not just the Amazon packages.

coolbreeze2

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2009
With my Ultra finally on its way. I am so darn tempted to go grab the new AirPods Pro. I am an electronics junkee!!!I need professional counseling!

Reactions: dstew201

dstew201

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2016
Mine has been at my hub today since 5:39am. Of course it’s still processing. I’m not off to pick it up until Tuesday, so the waiting game is annoying, especially since I’ve had the Ultra that I ordered through Apple since yesterday morning. I’m going to return it and keep the Verizon order because of the device credits. I’m so tempted to open it.
Open it! Apple will accept open box returns

coolbreeze2

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2009
I’m out of town on a short trip and I just received notice that the watch was delivered!!! Can’t wait to get home in a few hours!!! I feel like a kid at Christmas!!

coolbreeze2

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2009
I'm back home and finally I have the Ultra. I hate the Starlight band!!! I'm not going to use it. I will use my Series 1-6 bands and order the Ocean band.
tempImagedXiqX4.png
tempImagefaPqTd.png
tempImage6FNGJX.png
tempImageWTa8cb.png
tempImageTNGJvn.png
tempImageyqCLz4.png

Reactions: StaceyMJ86

NotApplicable

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2019
Got mine today -- love it. Even the band (green alpine), though it's a little annoying to put on. Comfortable and attractive once on.

I have a braided solo loop coming for ease-of-application. I was worried the lugs on the ultra bands would render the watch too large for my wrist, but not the case!

Reactions: coolbreeze2
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.