Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ricktat

macrumors 68000
Feb 18, 2013
I wish mine would just move from Label created so I can see what day it will be here. UPS has to stop at the Verizon hub more than once per day.

bradley8795

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2013
Well mine just came in. Disappointed before I even opened the box. Somehow I ordered a small instead of a large. Not sure how that happened, but at least my old bands work with it. Will try to find someone to trade for a large band. Otherwise, seems pretty nice so far.

Reactions: wx9kvh

coolbreeze2

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2009
I just talked with Verizon and they have no idea what's going on. The rep says the label is created at the time the device is handed over to UPS. The UPS site says they have not received the device. I don't know what to believe. The rep says he will get the information and contact me.

How many folks here are in the same boat? After waiting all day and nothing happened, I am ready to cancel the order. All my devices on my small business account are now all paid-off and I am free to switch carriers. I was reluctant to upgrade any device because Verizon now locks you in for 36 months. So, they are helping me decide not to get locked in for 3 years!

Jacc Sparrow

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2009
Brooklyn Nyc
Just checked again. It got picked up and will be delivered on Monday!!! Which sucks because tomorrow I had a marathon and Sunday I was aupposed to go hiking and then diving.

coolbreeze2

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2009
Well thats funny that after complaining to Verizon I received a UPS notice that the watch is coming Monday! It says:

Rescheduled Delivery​
Monday 09/26/2022
by 7:00 PM​

coolbreeze2

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2009
Just checked again. It got picked up and will be delivered on Monday!!! Which sucks because tomorrow I had a marathon and Sunday I was aupposed to go hiking and then diving.
I am in the position you are in. I planned to use the watch for some athletic events this weekend. I wished I had ordered through Apple. I am considering trying AT&T as a carrier now that all my devices are paid off. That means I will need to refuse the Monday delivery so that Verizon won't initiate the 36 months on the watch.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Mine was supposed to be here today but pickup scan never updated. UPS just emailed to say it’s rescheduled

Mine was supposed to be delivered today, but I just received a notification that’s in PA now. I put a request in to have it held at the hub since I’ll be at work on Monday. I’ll pick it up on Tuesday.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I just talked with Verizon and they have no idea what's going on. The rep says the label is created at the time the device is handed over to UPS. The UPS site says they have not received the device. I don't know what to believe. The rep says he will get the information and contact me.

How many folks here are in the same boat? After waiting all day and nothing happened, I am ready to cancel the order. All my devices on my small business account are now all paid-off and I am free to switch carriers. I was reluctant to upgrade any device because Verizon now locks you in for 36 months. So, they are helping me decide not to get locked in for 3 years!

Mine sat at label created for 24 hours. The status just updated to say it’s in PA.

swmckenzie

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2022

I’m in the same boat. Just received an email that mine will arrive on Monday. Frustrated with Verizon on this.

NotApplicable

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2019
Mine left CA this morning on its way to WA. But I was never supposed to receive it today for some reason, it’s always been 2 day air service and not next day, so it’s said Monday since it shipped on Thursday.

JC0913

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2017
Severn, Maryland
Mine is now at the local facility. I am going to go up there around 9am to see if they will give it to me. So far all I got is processing at ups facility, not loaded on delivery vehicle yet.

coolbreeze2

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2009
I’m still not happy with Verizon/UPS for non delivery but I have calmed down LOL. I gotta take family shopping today. I might stop by a retailer and check out the Ultra just to satisfy my craving.

Camacorn

macrumors member
Dec 22, 2017
Ocala, FL
Anyone else in the same boat? Placed my order on Sept. 9th, it said it would ship out on Sept. 23rd. A few days ago, I got an email stating there was a payment issue, due to a glitch on Verizon’s side. I promptly fixed it. My order still says processing, and none of the three reps I spoke to can give me any information regarding the order. One rep told me the order was cancelled, but every other rep says that the order is fine.

I’m not sure what to really do at this point, they’re all just telling me to play the waiting game and see what happens…

coolbreeze2

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2009
Mine stills says Monday. It was in Philly early this morning so I doubt if it made it the to hub that services my area and placed on the truck all by 9am, the time I usually receive an “out for delivery” notification from UPS.

Jacc Sparrow

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2009
Brooklyn Nyc
Watch has arrived. Swapped out the band I ordered for the yellow Ocean.

Attachments

• C1F8CDAD-66CB-4F30-9E22-C868A7775577.jpeg
    C1F8CDAD-66CB-4F30-9E22-C868A7775577.jpeg
    292.6 KB · Views: 74
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.