Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rightoff

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2024
How long before these displays hit a laptop? or Studio Display?
Depends how much they want to differentiate these keyboard-less laptops, and how much it would cost to double the size of the panels, probably not for a couple years in the latter?

Basic75

macrumors 68000
May 17, 2011
Europe
M4 is a bit surprising, the M3 isn't that old yet. Does the M4 use the CPU cores from the unreleased A18?

shinkansenwarrior

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2015
Tokyo
I mean M2 and M3 are obviously useless trash at this point
Apple expect you to upgrade every 12-18 months bro. That's why they have the trade in program. To take your previous modal at the lowest possible price and send it to the refurb shop to resell at inflated prices to maximize profit. The greatest today is only great until it's not so great. Tim & Company want you to know...."this is the greatest we have ever produced and we think you'll get real excited about having the best" .... DUH!!!!!! Think I have heard this loopy ***** talk before and before and before...... next is how M5 trounces the feeble M4 chip ..... and so it goes on .....

reyesmac

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2002
Central Texas
Its probably better to get your kid a tablet than a computer these days. If I had these I would have spent more time drawing, but with graphics degrees being as worthless as they are, and how AI is replacing artists, the generation that grows up drawing with these and wants to do that for a living is going to have a rude awakening. Todays customers are going to be the parents of tomorrow that will steer their kids away from drawing all day and push them towards high paying jobs.

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Nov 14, 2011
I’ll probably order since I hate how blacks show on my current Pro. Want to hear about the the new keyboard first. Do these new iPads work with the existing Magic Keyboard?

• Haha
Reactions: Victor Mortimer
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.