Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the Apple Watch (2023)?

• Total voters

Bryan Bowler

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2008
That's correct, the Ontario Apple warehouse is where it usually ships from.

Last year, tracking was provided the day before and arrived on launch day via FedEx Ground.

Says "express delivery" but I think it means it gets delivered over night..

Nice! This is good info to know with a delivery address in SoCal…

Appreciate it!

LoveThisThing

macrumors member
Jul 31, 2021
Ended up ordering an Ultra 2 from Amazon, delivery on the 22nd. Battery life just looks so good.

First AW, actually haven't worn a watch in years. Might keep the order for the s9 and keep what I like best

dustyblueheron

macrumors regular
May 15, 2015
Minnesota
Ended up ordering an Ultra 2 from Amazon, delivery on the 22nd. Battery life just looks so good.

First AW, actually haven't worn a watch in years. Might keep the order for the s9 and keep what I like best
Or … keep them both and use them for different purposes! I’ve had 2 watches since AW 1 & AW 2, and enjoy the variety. The Ultra adds a nice variation.

A.R.E.A.M.

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2015
Los Angeles, California
ordered through tmo due to a killer promo. last year i got the ultra direct from the manufacturer.
ive had a track number since saturday and since im opening a new watch line, i got a phone number already. watch has been in indiana since saturday. im in LA.

Reactions: jutte64

Lola Colonna

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2015
My pending charge has changed into a charge but order is still PTS for Friday. Europe, not US. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Edit: Just got DHL Express delivery notice for delivery tomorrow! Shipping from Prague (I’m in The Netherlands).

Last edited:

_Spinn_

macrumors 601
Nov 6, 2020
Wisconsin
Glad my Ultra 2 is coming on Friday. My S7 battery hit 10% tonight for the first time. It doesn’t seem to last like it used to now that I have watchOS 10 on it.

urbZZ

macrumors member
Sep 1, 2016
Is it possible to change an order from delivery to pickup instead? Or do you basically pick it up and cancel the order?

TalkingHead#

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2020
DHL Express Tracking ID for my AWU2 just arrived. delivery tomorrow!

Attachments

• IMG_1132.jpeg
    IMG_1132.jpeg
    233 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: dustyblueheron

esc2476

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2020
I wonder if the band I selected is holding my Ultra 2? I had picked the blue alpine loop.

dewced

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
Belgium
I just got a charge too on my CC for my Series 9. Belgium.
No shipped yet, but probably in next couple of hours.

southnorth

macrumors regular
Jul 22, 2018
I am in the UK and got a delivery slot today for DPD courier for today, Thursday. Has anyone else received a delivery notification?

I suspect this could be the trade in packaging arriving but I’m not certain. I am at work today and so if there is a delivery scheduled that’s very inconvenient!

The main Apple Store tracking hasn’t updated yet, so hopefully the watch is on schedule. Would be interested to hear from others in UK.

Update: after my mild panic had stopped, I actually noticed that the DPD tracking was for an address the other side of England! So the text has been sent in error to me. Feeling relieved now although wondering if DPD have my number for delivery tomorrow!

Last edited:

MTShipp

macrumors 6502a
Mar 25, 2009
Raleigh, North Carolina
My watch shipment still shows preparing to ship and there is nothing in UPS nor FedEX. Supposed to be delivery tomorrow in the U.S.. Apple deducted payment from my gift card balance Sunday. I would have expected to see movement by now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.