Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the Apple Watch (2023)?

• Total voters

aerospacethrace

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2020
Norway
Ordered an Ultra 2 this morning, after it finally became available through the provider I’m going with (only three carriers in Norway offer AW support, I’m going with the cheapest which also happens to offer no-fee interest free downpayment).

Four hours later it’s packed and waiting for pickup. Expected delivery remains unchanged from 26 Sep.

Reactions: dustyblueheron

krspkbl

macrumors 68020
Jul 20, 2012
Got a midnight Watch 9. 45mm with the midnight rubber sport band. didn't like any of the other straps.

I'm in the UK and it's been dispatched for delivery tomorrow :) already got my screen protectors.

I did think about getting the Ultra 2 but I don't think it's really worth the extra money plus I prefer the look of the standard watch.

WLS

macrumors 65816
Jul 10, 2008
Placed my order this morning (sept 21) from the Apple Store.. I had to wait for my trade in credit to be issued so it would apply to the purchase. Ordered Product Red. Est delivery isn't till after Oct 13. I'm not sure why but it is what it is. I'm hoping for sooner.

Mjsavage

macrumors member
Aug 17, 2013
Atlanta GA
See tracking now in UPS app shipping from PA on next day air saver for tomorrow delivery.

Attachments

• IMG_1308.jpeg
    IMG_1308.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Love
Reactions: xizdun

ottawa_guy

macrumors newbie
Sep 1, 2023
Got email this morning saying my AW9 was shipped. Two tracking numbers show up in UPS, two separate orders. One charge to apple account balance.

Both tracking numbers show:

09/18/2023
11:58
Label Created
Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.
United States

One says delivery on 9/22, other says "arrives tomorrow"

Hopefully that gets cleared up today. 15PM is in Louisville KY as of this morning :)

fantasyphil

macrumors member
Feb 24, 2011
So my Apple Watch shipped but according to the Apple Store app they are saying that I requested a replacement (even though I didn’t). Anyone else have this issue? Is there anything I need to do?

Sheranne

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2020
Watches in Lebanon, TN are going to Louisville for their trip to us. I now have an origin scan in Louisville at 7:36 am this morning. Apple still says "preparing to ship" and Apple Card charges still pending.
I have the same origin scan. So my watch is leaving the town over from me to go to KY, then come back to TN. 🤣 My Apple status has changed to shipped as well.

• Haha
Reactions: dustyblueheron

brianld

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2008
Seattle
My AW Ultra 2 order now shows as shipped on Apple.com, including a UPS tracking number, but it doesn’t show up as a valid number on UPS website yet.

Reactions: alexcue

dustyblueheron

macrumors regular
May 15, 2015
Minnesota
Lots of updates flooding in now, and some weirdness is inevitable - one of my extra bands is still in Apple “For You” as shipped, while the watch is gone! But watch is still in “Recent orders” as shipped. I think UPS is the one to watch now, and as long as that’s on track, not to worry!

Reactions: Taki and 4sallypat
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.