Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the Apple Watch (2023)?

• Total voters

4sallypat

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2016
So Calif
Strange - UPS My Choice App shows shipping from IN with origin scan in KY.
Webpage says shipping from IN.

Sort of confusing since east coast vs midwest.

At least it's next day air saver which means sometime tomorrow..

UPS My Choice App says:
Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 08.18.28.png

Webpage:

Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 8.15.09 AM.png

Reactions: dustyblueheron

Supermallet

macrumors 68000
Sep 19, 2014
Got my tracking number from Verizon for the AWU2. UPS says waiting on package but the delivery estimate is for tomorrow.

Reactions: alexcue

taynasoldera

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2020
North Brentwood, MD
I was holding back on upgrading my Apple Watch series 5 because I was waiting for bigger a change on its design (nothing against this one but kind of tired of the same look for so many years). Early this year I was hoping for something similar to the ultra but not so big. :(
Maybe they are holding a bigger change for the 10 (or X?).

Anyway, I decided to get the series 9 anyway bc I couldn't handle another year with my series 5 lol
Excited for tomorrow 😄
I got the 45mm midnight with the sport loop band.

tripleburst

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2018
I was holding back on upgrading my Apple Watch series 5 because I was waiting for bigger a change on its design (nothing against this one but kind of tired of the same look for so many years). Early this year I was hoping for something similar to the ultra but not so big. :(
Maybe they are holding a bigger change for the 10 (or X?).

Anyway, I decided to get the series 9 anyway bc I couldn't handle another year with my series 5 lol
Excited for tomorrow 😄
I got the 45mm midnight with the sport loop band.
You're getting a bigger display so there's that.

Reactions: taynasoldera

bunnicula

macrumors 68040
Jul 23, 2008
My AWU2 went from 9/22 delivery to 9/22-9/26 delivery this morning. I ordered it within 5 minutes of the stupid keynote. Apple is pissing me off with this 💩.

• Sad
Reactions: xizdun

slv_

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2018
My AWU2 went from 9/22 delivery to 9/22-9/26 delivery this morning. I ordered it within 5 minutes of the stupid keynote. Apple is pissing me off with this 💩.
Still show as processing? What band did you go with? I went with the Large Alpine Loop in Olive.

Last edited:

bunnicula

macrumors 68040
Jul 23, 2008
Relax, once it starts moving in the UPS system it will probably update.
I order a new AW every year at launch. This is irregular and I know it updates once it starts moving. I think it’s disingenuous of Apple to list watches available for launch day arrival that are not available for launch day due to band availability. IDGAF about a band. I wish they’d start selling cases separately. I have an Ultra already. The band being unavailable would not bother me.

Reactions: esc2476 and xizdun

slippery-pete

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2007
I order a new AW every year at launch. This is irregular and I know it updates once it starts moving. I think it’s disingenuous of Apple to list watches available for launch day arrival that are not available for launch day due to band availability. IDGAF about a band. I wish they’d start selling cases separately. I have an Ultra already. The band being unavailable would not bother me.
So you are 100% sure your watch isn't arriving tomorrow?

npolly0212

macrumors 65816
Sep 21, 2015
Ordered a series 9 45mm gold stainless and ultra 2 through att on Monday night and my ultra 2 and both iPhone 15 pro max’s I ordered that night have all shipped today. Phones say delivery tomorrow but no date on the ultra.

Hoping the series 9 ships today for my wife.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.