Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the Apple Watch (2023)?

• Total voters

i505

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2016
New Mexico, USA
Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 2.33.55 PM.png

My watch has departed Louisville and is flying with my phone!

Sheranne

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2020
My watch left Louisville at 4:13 pm. Whee! It's really happening! This will be my first 45mm watch and I'm excited to see the difference.

Reactions: dustyblueheron

eleite

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2012
I was holding back on upgrading my Apple Watch series 5 because I was waiting for bigger a change on its design (nothing against this one but kind of tired of the same look for so many years). Early this year I was hoping for something similar to the ultra but not so big. :(
Maybe they are holding a bigger change for the 10 (or X?).

Anyway, I decided to get the series 9 anyway bc I couldn't handle another year with my series 5 lol
Excited for tomorrow 😄
I got the 45mm midnight with the sport loop band.
In the same boat but going from S5 to U2, I’m suuuper excited for cellular.

Tdude96

macrumors 6502
Oct 16, 2021
I finally have tracking and origin! Ontario, CA. Which wikipedia informs me handles the mass of freight traffic between the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach and the rest of the country. Seems these watches did indeed take the slow boat in.

Reactions: jz0309

JHall75

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2023
Hey guys! I'm new here. I just switched to an iphone in December, got a Macbook Air M2 in June and now Ordered my first Apple Watch. I got the Series 9 GPS only. I got this message today...anyone else get it?
Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 2.21.34 PM.png

The weird part was, when I looked at the status yesterday I saw the replacement order there and didn't understand why. I also contacted apple and asked about it, they cancelled it they said. This was all before I got this email. Later that day I saw the replacement in my order again. I contacted Apple again and I was told 2 more times no, you will only get one, the replacement will not be sent.

This morning I called again because it was showing both of them shipped. The lady explained to me that something happened with the original and they had to ship a replacement. About an hour after I got off of the phone is when I got this email.

I saw someone else on Reddit got the same email as me about their watch.

sumiregusa

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2013
AT&T watches moving out today as well! My SS Graphite 41MM will be arriving tomorrow according to FedEx.

Reactions: irod87

irod87

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2012
Just got my shipping notice from AT&T. Fedex will deliver my 45SS and 41 Pink. Was hoping for release day delivery and I got it!

LbSigman

macrumors member
May 31, 2009
I’m in the camp where I preordered my Ultra2 on 9-14, was quoted 9-22 delivery. It’s still in preparing to ship status and it is now showing “Arrives Sep 22 - 26”. Perfect as I probably won’t be home whenever it decides to show up.

For geographical reference, I’m near Long Beach, CA.

• Sad
Reactions: bunnicula

jz0309

Contributor
Sep 25, 2018
SoCal
I’m in the camp where I preordered my Ultra2 on 9-14, was quoted 9-22 delivery. It’s still in preparing to ship status and it is now showing “Arrives Sep 22 - 26”. Perfect as I probably won’t be home whenever it decides to show up.

For geographical reference, I’m near Long Beach, CA.
just remember that there is no signature required ...

Reactions: 4sallypat
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.