Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the Apple Watch (2023)?

• Total voters

WLS

macrumors 65816
Jul 10, 2008
Not sure what exactly you’re asking, you can add a trade in as part of the purchasing process, if you have an Apple Card, your trade in can be applied immediately when you chose 12 0% months payment, or, if you pay in full, you’ll get the trade I. Value after you send it in
OK thanks I did not know that

blueyz628

macrumors regular
Apr 12, 2015
So I got my shipping info from UPS but my dilemma is that I usually have my stuff delivered to the UPS Store since I have been “porch pirated” in the past… I guess they aren’t doing that with Apple products this year. I need lots of good mojo that I get out of and home from work before UPS comes!!!

*mine is coming from Carlisle, PA

Reactions: Tdude96

Mgiorgi12

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2018
I received the “your order has shipped” email with delivery for tomorrow but my UPS tracking info still just says label created with no movement . Anybody else still waiting?

esc2476

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2020
Very happy for all of you. Wish mine was being delivered tomorrow too, but I’m getting pessimistic because there is no credit card charge or UPS delivery information.

Still says Sept 22-26 (from Sept 22).

• Sad
Reactions: bunnicula

jjohnstonjr

macrumors 6502
Apr 18, 2017
Cleveland Ohio
I am a total hypocrite but I’m okay with that lol. I said I was not going to order the Apple Watch Ultra 2 and I did. Mine is slated to be delivered tomorrow via FedEx. Since I work from home I’ll be door watching all day lol.

Joneszee904

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2020
I ordered the Ultra off of Apple site once it was announced. It still says it will be delivered tomorrow, but it is still preparing to ship. I live in Jacksonville. I guess we will see.

genekend

macrumors member
Feb 13, 2010
FINALLY! Mine’s shipped. Loving having something to track, since I won’t have any phone delivery info until mid-October.

Edit: it’s coming from Carlisle, PA as well. I’m located in north Florida.
Check on your phone. Mine was supposed to come mid October and now UPS says tomorrow

• Wow
Reactions: Blueline29

Cirlonde

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2013
My UPS tracking specifically says across the top of the tracking page that the package requires a signature (at least it does when I am logged into My Choice).
1695344704864.png

Reactions: jz0309

Cirlonde

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2013
My watch hasn’t been received by UPS yet, maybe once they scan it signature requirement changes? Who knows…
I'm pretty sure that message was there from the time the label was created. However, I also would not be at all surprised if the requirement is completely random!

Reactions: jz0309

kschrader

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2010
Came here to see how many others ended up with the switch from the 22nd to 22-26, and it looks like a lot. Add me to the pile as well. (Ordered right after it was announced, I'm in Brooklyn, Ultra 2 with Blue Ocean Band, no credit card charge or tracking email yet, iPhone 15 Pro and extra watch band both shipped and arriving tomorrow).

I'm going to stop by the Apple Store tomorrow and see if they have one I can buy. Will just return one of them next week, but what a pain. Going out of town on Saturday so now I'll also have to deal with that.

esc2476

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2020
Came here to see how many others ended up with the switch from the 22nd to 22-26, and it looks like a lot. Add me to the pile as well. (Ordered right after it was announced, I'm in Brooklyn, Ultra 2 with Blue Ocean Band, no credit card charge or tracking email yet, iPhone 15 Pro and extra watch band both shipped and arriving tomorrow).

I'm going to stop by the Apple Store tomorrow and see if they have one I can buy. Will just return one of them next week, but what a pain. Going out of town on Saturday so now I'll also have to deal with that.
Same boat here. Also traveling starting Saturday.

• Sad
Reactions: bunnicula

albertsw

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2012
Anyone else order a 45mm Midnight with Midnight Sport Loop that still hasn’t shipped? Ordered it minutes after the keynote and my card has still not been charged and my delivery date slipped from 9/22 to 9/22-9/26. Located in CA.

Reactions: JHall75

JHall75

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2023
Anyone else order a 45mm Midnight with Midnight Sport Loop that still hasn’t shipped? Ordered it minutes after the keynote and my card has still not been charged and my delivery date slipped from 9/22 to 9/22-9/26. Located in CA.
I'm in San Diego. I ordered mine not long after the keynote too. I got the 45mm Midnight. I noticed yesterday that I had what looked like two shipping to me. I had called and chatted with them and they assured me I only had one, but everything kept saying and showing 2.
This morning I saw two labels created for them. I contacted Apple again and they finally told me that there was an issue with the original one ordered and that they sent a replacement.
About an hour after I got off the phone they sent me an email stating that something went wrong and they had to send another.
On Reddit, there is a thread about it and several others had the same thing happen to them.
Now, I see my status is in (on the way). It's flying from Louisville, KY.

Reactions: albertsw

Lyshen

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2008
California
I actually forgot about pre-ordering until the night time when was about sleep time.

Thankfully ready for delivery tomorrow, U2.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.