Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the Apple Watch (2023)?

• Total voters

Sheranne

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2020
My watch has reached the Preparing for Delivery stage. Estimated delivery time between 3:15 pm and 7:15 pm. Was hoping for morning delivery but as long as it arrives today I will be happy. Fingers crossed for everyone to have a smooth delivery day!

4sallypat

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2016
So Calif
My watch has reached the Preparing for Delivery stage. Estimated delivery time between 3:15 pm and 7:15 pm. Was hoping for morning delivery but as long as it arrives today I will be happy. Fingers crossed for everyone to have a smooth delivery day!
Same here - about to get loaded onto a UPS truck.

Because Apple shipped using Next Day Air SAVER, it puts them in priority behind the non Saver packages (Next Day Air Express).

Some businesses will receive both Express and Saver packages at the same time as in my work place; but residential deliveries will be segregated.

southnorth

macrumors regular
Jul 22, 2018
Waiting on DHL to deliver. The tracker was showing how many stops to go but no longer showing. Still within the delivery window so hopefully here within 30 mins

taynasoldera

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2020
North Brentwood, MD
IMG_7724.jpeg

Nice surprise this AM. The app was showing it would deliver between 11:45am - 3:45pm but it was delivered a little after 8am. First time this happens. Loved!

Also, I was surprised by how smaller the box is now. I even got the box from my 5 to compare 🤯

IMG_7722.jpeg
IMG_7721.jpeg

WelshBloke257

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2023
DPD just delivered my Ultra 2. Haven't sorted anything out yet but looks gorgeous. Getting ready to ship my SE (to my mother's house - in my car). Just need my 15 Pro NT to arrive tomorrow now. Hope everyone here has had a good day and everything goes smooth for those still waiting - particularly those across the pond in the US.

IMG_6094.jpg

_Spinn_

macrumors 601
Nov 6, 2020
Wisconsin
My Ultra 2 was just finally loaded onto the delivery vehicle. Lately UPS hasn’t been coming to my house utility 5-6PM and I have to leave at 4:30 today 😰 Previously they used to deliver around noon.

Tdude96

macrumors 6502
Oct 16, 2021
Mine made it to the regional UPS hub a couple hours ago. They're usually pretty good about getting stuff out to the local facility and on a truck for delivery same-day from there unless they see a chance for light rain or snow in the 10-day forecast. Looking good to have it by this evening!

Reactions: Sheranne and jz0309

jenjen80

macrumors regular
Mar 28, 2016
Columbus, OH
I picked up my silver Watch this morning but after seeing the pink one I’m really considering it. It’s subtle, and less “bright” than the silver to me. I couldn’t exchange in store though because I purchased it using Apple’s military discount and they can’t do an even exchange in store because of that, so I’d have to place a new order for the pink and return the silver.

Reactions: Blueline29

esc2476

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2020
I gave up on getting an Ultra 2 from Apple after it’s been processing since I placed the order as soon as the keynote ended and I can’t count on someone being home next week. Funny enough, local Apple stores were showing availability tomorrow - I’m surprised that Apple would not prioritize folks who placed orders online, but I’ll be out of town tomorrow.

Anyway, a happy ending as Best Buy had one in stock and I ordered it online and am going to pick it up in a bit.

Sheranne

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2020
I have the S7, but I'm considering an upgrade to the S9 just so I can go from the 41 to the 45. As I get older, my eyesight isn't what it used to be. Trade-in isn't bad, and my work will kick in some money since it's a fitness device.
I'm right there with you. I ordered the 45 for the same reason.

Reactions: dustyblueheron

jutte64

macrumors 6502
Apr 28, 2009
Fort Recovery , OH
DPD just delivered my Ultra 2. Haven't sorted anything out yet but looks gorgeous. Getting ready to ship my SE (to my mother's house - in my car). Just need my 15 Pro NT to arrive tomorrow now. Hope everyone here has had a good day and everything goes smooth for those still waiting - particularly those across the pond in the US.

View attachment 2275375
What band is that? Looks nice with the watch.

Reactions: xgman

transmaster

Contributor
Feb 1, 2010
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Well it finally has happened I can no longer resist the temptation. I just ordered the Ultra 2 Blue Alpine. It is going to arrive between Oct 9 - Oct 16. I was holding out for a glucometer but at my age the Cardiac monitoring functions are far more important. I purchased the Ultra 2 mainly for its size and especially its battery life. I measured my wrist and the small band seems to be the correct size, easy to change out if is isn't.

naturalguy

macrumors 6502
Oct 31, 2018
I just picked up the AWU 2 at my local T-mobile store. Got it quick and easy. This is a big difference coming from an Apple Watch Series 4

Reactions: dakotacheryl
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.