Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Do you plan on ordering the new Apple Watch Series 7 (2021) this September?

• Total voters

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
eh kinda boring update. The only feature is the keyboard thing. I like the idea. Trying flick. I don’t like how it’s not integrated into messages. Am I missing something?

webbuzz

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2010
Why am I not seeing any Titanium or Steel models on the Apple website? Getting nervous here. Only aluminium?
From the product page.

"An extreme level of craftsmanship was required to create a watch that’s as stunning to look at as it is capable to use. Apple Watch is available in three remarkable materials — titanium, stainless steel, and 100% recyclable aluminum."

deeddawg

macrumors G5
Jun 14, 2010
US
I own a Series 4 with AppleCare. I am hoping my watch will break so they will be giving me at least a Series 5 replacement... oh well. I am debating hard whether I should get a Series 7...

I wouldn't hold your breath on that one - they have S4 refurbs for say on the website right now.

jz0309

Contributor
Sep 25, 2018
SoCal
I own a Series 4 with AppleCare. I am hoping my watch will break so they will be giving me at least a Series 5 replacement... oh well. I am debating hard whether I should get a Series 7...
not going to happen, I mean the S5 ...

Tb87Bln

macrumors 6502
Dec 10, 2016
To be honest I am a little bummed…

I can live with no „breathtaking“ new feature but no gold aluminum color?
I always bought gold and I am actually due fo a new watch because of bad battery health of my current gold S5 (aluminum)…
Now I don’t really know what to do… At least I have time to think about it since a date for preorder isn’t even announced …

scottct1

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2012
Connecticut USA
I was excited about the series 7, that was until todays presentation.

They were highlighting the fall feature like it was new and as one of the exciting upgrades. One of the things I was looking forward to was the rumored larger battery. Guess that rumor was wrong. Really no health improvements at all.

I guess I will stick with my Series 4 for another year.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.