Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lannoc

macrumors regular
May 30, 2011
I think we just need to wait for those devices arrive at Mont Juliet TN. Then UPS will transfer those packages to us in Canada. That’s perhaps why we don’t have all those tracking movements from China. My UPS page still shows “Ready for UPS” at TN.
The first tracking info I received showed my package being shipped form Mt Juliet. No Asia scans at all. Never seen that before. And I’ve been “order processed, ready for UPS” since late yesterday afternoon

mppn

macrumors 6502
Feb 22, 2016
Montreal, QC, Canada
It's making me enter a PIN sent via letter mail before it will finish adding it.. guess I'll have to wait for Apple to update the tracking on their end this time.

edit: For anyone who has theirs showing up in UPS My Choice, is there anything in the reference field that somehow corresponds to your order? Maybe they are using a different format for order number or phone number in Canada?

I see my phone number (only numbers, no spaces or -) in the reference and also see the order number WITHOUT the last 2 digits for my watch shipment, but not for the iPhone one (which is still not picked up by UPS in Mount Juliet like pretty much everyone here)

frostiex

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2010
Calgary
I called Apple, they told me it only takes about a day for it to get to me. And they confirmed nothing is wrong with my order. I should get a tracking sometime today or tmmrw.

I wish I get it earlier like some rare cases...but never had it happen

Reactions: obargy

XavierScott

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016
I just called them as well and they told me that it will be here on Friday as promised. I remember getting tracking from China on my past orders but maybe it's changed since my last order.

Mine's also in my UPS My Choice™ scheduled for delivery on Friday, but it doesn't have any tracking info other than "Label Created 09/17/2019 18:00 United States".

mikeeymike

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2010
British Columbia, Canada
My 1.5 lb package has left Nashville at 8:45 pm 09/18 with on time delivery for 9/20 by end of day.

My 1.6 lb package has not moved yet. Estimated arrival date is 9/20.

Destination: BC

Last edited:
Reactions: reeneebob

SirLagalot

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2012
I haven't got anything yet. (Im in calgary) Ordered within 2 mins and suppose to deliver on 20th to my work. No tracking what so ever. :(
hopefully it updates soon.

Launch day deliveries are already stockpiled in the US which is why you wont see any change in shipping status till a day before delivery. You should probably be receiving updates later today as the phone will reach you in 24 hours from AK, US.

Sailormannn

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2012
Anyone got tracking in UPS My Choice? Guys is US are getting it but nothing shows up for me. Last time mine wad same as the US customers and was able to track.

Seems like the shipping process is going much better this year. My Pro Max has been sitting in Louisville since Tues at 12:47am. Tracking shows the usual route from China, Alaska etc to Louisville but earlier than previous years. Assume will move on Thurs for Friday delivery to GTA.

dcdandan

macrumors member
Jul 3, 2015
I ordered two phone with day 1 delivery but still no sign of anything. still says we are processing your order.

on the other hand, the leather case I ordered just now says shipped.

so strange. hope no delay

Selcher

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Still "Preparing to Ship"... le sigh

Edit to add that the charge on my credit card has now been processed and is no longer just pending...

Last edited:

reeneebob

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2015
Yay! It left Nashville last night around 8:45, schedule by end of day tomorrow. So I got bumped up from my shipping date of the 23rd to launch day. And the charge is on my card.

I missed launch day - I preordered an X 2 years ago (my last upgrade) and didn’t have it until December and the upgrade before that was the 7 Plus preorder in Jet Black, and THAT sucker I waited 6 weeks for. So it’s nice to get one launch day again.

obargy

macrumors regular
May 6, 2016
🇨🇦
Finally it’s coming!

1568896519180.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinhead117

Selcher

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Just got notification... My shipment is on it's way!

Originally it said it would arrive by October 2nd because I'm in Northern Labrador working in a remote mine... but now my UPS information says by end of day tomorrow? WOAH

Selcher

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2017
Canada
My tracking info is the exact same as obargy's... the exact same time scans so it's obviously palettes of iPhone's all scanning together...

• Wow

mikeeymike

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2010
British Columbia, Canada
Wonder why our tracking originated from Tennessee for Canadian shipments unlike those destined for the Americans. In the past, tracking would be from China. Personally, I prefer the Tennessee start lol. Less stressful.

obargy

macrumors regular
May 6, 2016
🇨🇦
Just arrived at Louisville this morning! Still in states...seems like early delivery today won't be possible :p

Hope for an early morning delivery tomorrow ;)

1568898879578.png

Reactions: mikeeymike

fallsilent

macrumors member
Apr 9, 2011
I'm not liking the recent update of "Tentative"..........UPS SUCKS!!! Every year something happens. Last year the driver was lazy and decided to take my phone back to the hub and I didn't get it until Monday.
Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 10.18.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 10.19.02 AM.png

Chaotic77

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2015
Milton, Ontario
I gave up on preorders getting delivered to my house and opt for in store pick up starting last launch. All launches prior, UPS would screw up and I wouldn’t get the delivery until Monday. Ever single one I had launch day delivery, but something always happened and it was delayed. I am in Milton, Ontario only 30 minutes from both Pearson airport and Hamilton airport so not like out in the sticks. UPS is horrible in Canada. Wish they used FedEx or even Purolator.

obargy

macrumors regular
May 6, 2016
🇨🇦
UPS really sucks... This is the tracking for the clear case I ordered from Apple. It was like out for delivery early in the morning but ended up with late night drop-off at an UPS Store :( Hope this will not happen tomorrow...

1568905216677.png

[automerge]1568905511[/automerge]
Nothing updated on mine since the departure scan from Nashville last night...

No worry, it takes time for new tracking information to show up. In any case, the "UPS Worldwide Saver" that Apple used guarantees next-day delivery from US (business) to Canada

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.