Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Raptura

Suspended
Sep 6, 2008
Toronto, Canada / London, UK
What's a reservation?

Still not charged delivery date is 12/22 to 29. Order 12/5

Reservation/Authorization: Usually it's a charge that is used to test to see if a payment goes through, whether there are available funds, correct details provided etc. Often done prior to doing any work. So the authorization/reservation was probably taken before contracting our MacBook Pro's.

PineAppleMac

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 1, 2016
Ordered: 28th November
Configuration: 15" MBP Touch Bar, Space Gray, 2.6GHz, Radeon 460, 512GB SSD, US Keyboard

Still processing, but I believe there should be some movement at the beginning of the week, since my card was billed on Saturday.

Reactions: imbadwithusernames

ocgirl

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2011
France
Ugh nothing on my card yet, but I guess during the weekend since banks are closed I cannot see these kind of operations.
Anyone ordered a 13 inch ?

Raptura

Suspended
Sep 6, 2008
Toronto, Canada / London, UK
Not sure how optimistic I should feel about myself and the rest of us getting charges/authorizations over the weekend. I spoke to Apple Support today and they don't expect mine to arrive before the 22nd, which is the first day of my delivery window. Who knows though.

PineAppleMac

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 1, 2016
Not sure how optimistic I should feel about myself and the rest of us getting charges/authorizations over the weekend. I spoke to Apple Support today and they don't expect mine to arrive before the 22nd, which is the first day of my delivery window. Who knows though.

In your case I wouldn't either. Your first day is 22nd. It usually takes 2-5 business days to start shipping from China since the cc was charged. So for the whole process it should take around 1,5 week at quickest. In your case it would mean, arrival during the first day of your window.

However my window starts on 27th, which is week after yours, and also got charged. That's why I have some hopes.

Nevertheless, we will see during upcoming days how things are going ;)

neil218

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2016
Ordered: 28th November
Configuration: 15" MBP Touch Bar, Space Gray, 2.6GHz, Radeon 460, 512GB SSD, US Keyboard

Still processing, but I believe there should be some movement at the beginning of the week, since my card was billed on Saturday.
Same here, still processing, but the card was billed on Sunday.

Agmnu

macrumors member
Dec 7, 2016
13" TB, 3.1GHz/16GB/512GB
Ordered 7th Dec.
Estimated Delivery - 29th Dec to 5th Jan

iccub

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2016
It moved!
Ordered Nov 16
Billed my cc by Dec 9
Delivery(to central Europe) date didn't change though, still 28 Dec - 4 Jan

Reactions: ocgirl

viktor121

macrumors member
Dec 12, 2016
Been lurking around and thought i'd add mine to the mix!
15 Space Grey / 2.9 / 1TB / 460

Delivery to store in London, UK expected 4th January.

I hope it will arrive earlier xD

Reactions: ZeDog
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.