Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chekz0414

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2011
FL
So does the Feedback app do anything for anyone else? When I open it it just presents me with this message and if I tap Ok, it asks me to sign in, if I sign it it shows me the message again. Tapping the blue links opens a page in Safari.
View attachment 639056

Am I missing something here?

I had Feedback from the Public Beta just installed on my Public release it stayed after I got the dev beta and now when I open it it still doesn't show the build number or say iOS 10 beta, (This might change when the Public beta drops though as it has in the past)

ThunderMasterMind

macrumors 6502a
Apr 29, 2016
Ooh a hint of iOS 6 lol. When you open the control center, it no longer does that annoying bounce affect, it just goes up then into position, like 7.0 control center and 6 animations did.

Reactions: VSMacOne

pmostoff

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2015
I had Feedback from the Public Beta just installed on my Public release it stayed after I got the dev beta and now when I open it it still doesn't show the build number or say iOS 10 beta, (This might change when the Public beta drops though as it has in the past)
Right, it's just strange. I've had this sort of thing happen a couple times now where I get the Feedback app but it doesn't do anything for me because I'm not in the public beta. I've never been a part of the public beta program, never even signed up for it, I've always only used the developer previews. Not sure why the Feedback app got loaded on my device in the past or now. Just odd and little bit frustrating. Last time I had to uninstall my dev profile and reinstall it. Maybe I'll give that a go again and report the issue.

Sid777

macrumors regular
May 16, 2016
Two new toggles in Spotlight Search settings to enable/disable Spotlight Suggestions in Search or Lookup.

Attachments

• IMG_0111.PNG
    IMG_0111.PNG
    157.7 KB · Views: 307

Sid777

macrumors regular
May 16, 2016
Spotlight Search now saves the previous searches you've done right below the suggested apps, does anyone know if we can delete them?

AZhappyjack

Suspended
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
If you unlock your device with TouchID, there's a bit of lag with the clock display - it remains for a split-second on the home screen.

It appears to be related to the new "Press home to unlock" vs TouchID thing.

tivoboy

macrumors 601
May 15, 2005
Does anyone else have this light bottom of the home screen? My phone, mail, safari, twitter background color is now very light grey, used to be much darker?

skwood

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2013
England
Anyone else having the Apple TV Keyboard prompt come up continuously on all their devices without being able to be dismissed. Fun times! Anyone know if there's an option to disable?

Reactions: Camperniki

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
Anyone else having the Apple TV Keyboard prompt come up continuously on all their devices without being able to be dismissed. Fun times! Anyone know if there's an option to disable?

You can turn the prompt off in notification settings.

Reactions: Camperniki

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Settings > Notifications > Continuity Keyboard

(On a related note, it finally got an icon and it also got a name change in beta 2. Beta 1 was missing an icon and was called "Apple TV Remote Keyboard".)

iphonedude2008

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2009
Irvine, CA
Reactions: jgelin
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.