Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dcardoso

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2015
Selecting a "..." option in the emoji keyboard for frequent used messages crashes the current used app or forces a springboard restart if used in spotlight. Will file a report. The feedback app says it's reporting for iOS9 :/

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
I signed :) but i am not a developer, strange :)

Anyone can sign into the feedback assistant app on macOS and iOS currently, but you can't send feedback for any of the developer builds, only the current accessible beta builds (El Capitan, iOS 9, and Yosemite).
[doublepost=1467756727][/doublepost]
Selecting a "..." option in the emoji keyboard for frequent used messages crashes the current used app or forces a springboard restart if used in spotlight. Will file a report. The feedback app says it's reporting for iOS9 :/

Are you a registered developer?

Reactions: simba4

skwood

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2013
England
I lost my Apple Watch to MBA 2013 option from the settings page after a reboot. To get it back I had to log out of iCloud and back in. If you're not seeing it in settings but should be then try that. It's really cool.

cfairbank

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2006
Can someone tell me whether scanbot still crashes on this version ?

Yep, still crashes. Makers of scanbot issued a response on twitter when beta 1 was released that the app was not compatible with iOS 10 yet. They also stated that they would issue an update in the future however it might be later than sooner since each beta can change in some way crippling the update.

Reactions: QuarterSwede

james948

macrumors 6502a
Nov 17, 2004
Yep, still crashes. Makers of scanbot issued a response on twitter when beta 1 was released that the app was not compatible with iOS 10 yet. They also stated that they would issue an update in the future however it might be later than sooner since each beta can change in some way crippling the update.

Gotcha. Yeah I saw that tweet. I wonder whether it's an OS thing. Perhaps by 3rd beta they'll have worked out whether their app needs updating or whether it's a bug in the os. It's my main reason for not upgrading.
[doublepost=1467757754][/doublepost]
(Thanks :) )

cfairbank

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2006
Gotcha. Yeah I saw that tweet. I wonder whether it's an OS thing. Perhaps by 3rd beta they'll have worked out whether their app needs updating or whether it's a bug in the os. It's my main reason for not upgrading.
[doublepost=1467757754][/doublepost]
(Thanks :) )

No worries, scanbot is one of my favorite apps and hate not being able use it however really enjoying iOS 10.

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
IMG_0020.PNG

The folders now show notification indicators

Justjay27

macrumors 6502
Feb 3, 2012
I installed beta 1 manually with .ipsw file. But I still should receive OTA for beta 2 right? At least that's how it worked last year...

I want to say yes. But I would install the beta profile to your phone from the developer website and go from there

Lunfai

macrumors 68000
Nov 21, 2010
Sheffield
Clock app now has a sleep analysis graph and link to the health app that basically shows how much sleep you're getting with the bedtime clock. In beta 1 this was not present in the clock app.

FreeState

macrumors 68000
Jun 24, 2004
San Diego, CA
I think Apple have to add a button "go to bed now" in clock app. It's a big miss inside the new functionality.

It would be nice if you could tie that into a Siri home kit command as well. "Siri, Time for bed." The lights go off, the TVs turn off, the door locks, the phone goes into silent mode and starts the sleep timer...

I can dream anyway:)

iphonedude2008

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2009
Irvine, CA
Clock app now has a sleep analysis graph and link to the health app that basically shows how much sleep you're getting with the bedtime clock. In beta 1 this was not present in the clock app.
The whole sleep analysis was disappointing to me. I thought it would be like Sleep Cycle that uses the microphone or accelerometer to track your actual sleep, rather than just a data point entry system. Still nice to see them trying new features.

XTheLancerX

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2014
NY, USA
Anyone else notice that scrolling wheel selectors like choosing the date and time, or choosing the amount of time for an alarm have a different sound, it's much more clicks and high pitch.

iphonedude2008

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2009
Irvine, CA
Anyone else notice that scrolling wheel selectors like choosing the date and time, or choosing the amount of time for an alarm have a different sound, it's much more clicks and high pitch.
You're not crazy. The sound has changed, though I can't recall if the new sound was introduced in beta 2 or beta 1.

randomhero73

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2013
Does anyone else RADIO tab Show an option to Explore Beats 1 radio stations? I do not get this option and I have seen screen shots on others where its showing. I only have View all stations which is the curated stuff and not Beats1

Attachments

• IMG_0052.jpg
    IMG_0052.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 238

varsityhero

macrumors regular
Jul 2, 2013
Was planning on waiting for the public beta, but I couldn't wait any longer. Seems some apps I use will not launch, but I can live without them if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.