Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
Just noticed a weird glitch (hopefully) in the keyboard. After inputting a numer or symbol from the secondary keyboard screen the keyboard does not return to the letters after hitting the Space key. That used to be the default behavior.
Edit: this seems to only happen in Safari. And only when typing ONE symbol.

Last edited:
Reactions: XTheLancerX

Feenician

macrumors 603
Jun 13, 2016
Just noticed a weird glitch (hopefully) in the keyboard. After inputting a numer or symbol from the secondary keyboard screen the keyboard does not return to the letters after hitting the Space key. That used to be the default behavior.

Working fine here

Feenician

macrumors 603
Jun 13, 2016
But still what does it have to do with iOS 10 beta 2... you need and iPhone to update the Apple Watch to os3... that's about it.

Are you just complaining for the sake of it or a couple of tangential posts truly paining you in a forum?

DblHelix

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2009
Anyone know if voicemail is transcoded to text yet? If so I will go through the process of disconnecting google voice from my mobile number

oftheheavens

macrumors 68000
Jul 9, 2008
cherry point
Anyone get the "rest to unlock" feature to work? Was hoping that was screen was woken up we'd didn't have to click home button to unlock device and just rest figure in home button

I have found the opposite actually, I want to press it to unlock but it doesn't work anymore. It now unlocks immediately no matter if I have "rest to unlock" checked or not. I liked having to press it to unlock on my 6S

dalvin200

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2006
Nottingham, UK
Do you have 2 factor authentication enabled?

Can't understand why my 2012 MBP won't support Auto Unlock as it has the required hardware (BT LE) & handoff support.

I know the release notes say 2013. But can't see a reason why.

7208549a881bb26ec591857aaf39ef3a.png

lucasrant

macrumors 6502
Oct 24, 2008
Does this beta feel more stable than beta 1 in any meaningful way? Should I expect frequent restarts?

Feenician

macrumors 603
Jun 13, 2016
Does this beta feel more stable than beta 1 in any meaningful way? Should I expect frequent restarts?

I didn't experience frequent restarts (or any restarts for that matter) in b1. B2 has been out for 4.5 hours

ethanomnom

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2016
Weren't quick replies by 3D touching conversations in Messages always there (since iOS 9)?

Browno01

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2012
Rest finger to unlock appears to make the home button unlock work as before. Which would wake the device and unlock it to the home screen.
Very temperamental with me. Doesn't work every time, still have to click occasionally.

iRift

macrumors newbie
Aug 26, 2014
Germany
Sadly I am Not able to post apple a bugreport.

Its not possible to enter a newline in quick reply (answer notifications)

Please report to apple. Annoying bug.

oftheheavens

macrumors 68000
Jul 9, 2008
cherry point
My biggest fear on my 6s isn't bugs, but Apple watch and my activity streak. I've been busting my a$$ for months now. Don't want it wiped out. I can tolerate inconveniences but losing this data would be heartbreaking.

my understanding is if you back up while having the encrypted option checked is that it backs up all your activity. I'm a stickler for having my credit for exercise on record.

Reactions: jgelin
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.