Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Stonechenrock

macrumors member
Dec 24, 2017
Melbourne
Interesting thing is that i saw this a few days back, but it was once a day. But today it is every time i unlock / going into notification centre. Gives me the feeling it might be time/date based...
But who knows how Apple codes their OS these days, such a mess
When it happened on iOS 12, it was end of August/ start of Sep. Now its end of Oct. Makes me really suspect some date issues and certain people on the ios dev team cannot handle change of month

gwang73

macrumors 68030
Jun 14, 2009
California
Weird part for me, is it didn’t happen until a few days after I updated. So, I think.

I've been getting this notification for the past few nights at exactly midnight. I don't remember when it first started but i want to say since the Monday but could be longer than that.
Nothing like this though.

HQuest

macrumors regular
Jan 10, 2012
Add me in to the list of “new iOS is available” notification. On both the iPhone and the iPad. Although I’m seeing it since earlier this week (Tuesday as far as I can remember). I don’t mind one extra tap every now and then, but it can get old pretty quick.

Perks of being a beta tester - feedback already sent.

Reactions: dk001

gwang73

macrumors 68030
Jun 14, 2009
California
Anyone remember if Apple fixed this for beta users back on iOS 12 the next day or was it a few days after it started happening to everyone?

Mukul.

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2018
Had the notification once every morning for the past few days. Today it’s at every unlock.

gtmead09

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2016
Lol so hopefully this wasn’t the version that got loaded on the new iPhones 12 pro max and minis.

HQuest

macrumors regular
Jan 10, 2012
I've been getting this notification for the past few nights at exactly midnight. I don't remember when it first started but i want to say since the Monday but could be longer than that.
Nothing like this though.
It shows every time I unlock my iPhone/iPad. Lucky you if it is only by midnight...

Reactions: tspear8183

HQuest

macrumors regular
Jan 10, 2012
“Hey Bim, guess what?”
56FB22F1-15FA-46CA-A40A-46F72F44CEBC.jpeg

(Sorry to all of you who didn’t got the reference)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.