Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Samdh90

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2021
Getting some weird signal feedback/breakup/degradation/interference that wasn’t there before while trying to listen to music with AirPods Pro after updating from 15.4 :(
I have been having some issues since 15.4 on my end. Most of the time, the airpods just don't always connect, or briefly disconnect and reconnect. I will have to see later what 15.4.1 does on my end, lol. I will relay back.

Reactions: three and LFC2020

LFC2020

macrumors P6
Apr 4, 2020
Safari technology preview smooth as organic butter on my Mac.

Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 6.56.40 am.png

Pearsey

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2016
Royal Tunbridge Wells
OTA probably yes (though you won't get the Beta Apple has in the pipes for tomorrow or early next week). You can update via iTunes w/o removing the profile and you will still get the next Beta.

What you on about Al?

Not sure how I wont get the Beta Apple has in the pipes for tomorrow or early next week, when I download the IPSW file from the Dev portal and install it on my phone.

Reactions: LFC2020

LFC2020

macrumors P6
Apr 4, 2020
What carrier are you with to have 50.1 on 15.4 before updating?

I know that Vodafone was also 50.0, so guessing you must have been Optus?
The big T.

Great coverage & speed, shocking makes you want to pull your hair out customer service/support.

Oh well, guess you can have both hey. ?

Hellstra was definitely on 50.1 on the previous update.

BeauGiles

macrumors regular
Nov 23, 2008
Sydney, Australia
The big T.

Great coverage & speed, shocking makes you want to pull your hair out customer service/support.

Oh well, guess you can have both hey. ?

Hellstra was definitely on 50.1 on the previous update.
Weird, I just checked my work phone (an iPhone 7); both my 13 Pro and the iPhone 7 are both '50.0' with Telstra on iOS 15.4.

Not sure how you got 50.1

(but I guess that means no change for me when 15.4.1 finally installs... if it's still 50.0)

Reactions: LFC2020

Al Ferguson

macrumors newbie
Jul 23, 2018
Milwaukee, WI
What you on about Al?

Not sure how I wont get the Beta Apple has in the pipes for tomorrow or early next week, when I download the IPSW file from the Dev portal and install it on my phone.
Every time in the past, when apple has roled out a point update that has not immediately applied to those with a Beta profile, it is because they had a new Beta in the pipeline that roled out in less then a week (at least it has been that way for the last 8-9 iOS versions I have been a Developer for). That would mean we should have a new Beta by early next week. Most likely with the first round of Universal Control Fixes that did not make the GA cut with 15.4 (plus any high priority fixes discovered by the General Public after 15.4 rolled out).

Not saying I know any insider information, just this is how Apple has behaved for as long as I have been an Apple Developer.

Pearsey

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2016
Royal Tunbridge Wells
Every time in the past, when apple has roled out a point update that has not immediately applied to those with a Beta profile, it is because they had a new Beta in the pipeline that roled out in less then a week (at least it has been that way for the last 8-9 iOS versions I have been a Developer for). That would mean we should have a new Beta by early next week. Most likely with the first round of Universal Control Fixes that did not make the GA cut with 15.4 (plus any high priority fixes discovered by the General Public after 15.4 rolled out).

Not saying I know any insider information, just this is how Apple has behaved for as long as I have been an Apple Developer.

Just didn’t understand why you would say this to me… not trying to start anything here, just being told I won’t get something, when I will, was a little odd. That’s all. 👍🏼

(though you won't get the Beta Apple has in the pipes for tomorrow or early next week)

I had the dev profile installed, no show for 15.4.1 on OTA. Deleted the profile, it appears, which is what people were asking. I’ve reinstalled the profile after updating to .1, so will get the beta tomorrow or next week.

Been doing that for years.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.