Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

JohnRckr

macrumors 6502
Jul 12, 2023
Reykjavik, Iceland
I just don't get this - I updated from beta 2 to beta 3, I can use all the features they added except for Siri, and I do not have any Apple Intelligence option in settings. Anyone else having the same?
Btw the erase feature seems to be quite capable from what I have tested so far.

HylianKnight

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2017
I just don't get this - I updated from beta 2 to beta 3, I can use all the features they added except for Siri, and I do not have any Apple Intelligence option in settings. Anyone else having the same?
Disable “Siri” or “Hey Siri” and then turn back on.

Cchase88754321

macrumors member
Apr 14, 2015

Attachments

• IMG_1051.jpeg
    IMG_1051.jpeg
    233.6 KB · Views: 86

as4life

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2015
You have an iPhone 15 pro?

crawfish963

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2010
Texas
Anyone noticing reader mode gone on Safari? Restart didn’t help me.

EDIT, it's moved to a new summary option on some pages where you choose between summary and reader mode.

Last edited:

quicksilver77

macrumors 6502
Nov 30, 2005
Nova Scotia, Canada
So maybe a noob thing but I am in Canada and after updating to this beta I went into Apple AI switched to English United States on that screen and then joined the waitlist. I just got Apple AI and went through the setup. My Language and Region is still English Canada. I thought the articles I read said I had to change that?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.