Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

jonnyb098

macrumors 601
Nov 16, 2010
Michigan
Still getting the Artist list blinking in music app. Backing out of any artist in "My Music" on iPhone or tapping any artist on iPad causes the whole artist list to blink. Months later and add it to another of the many little bugs Apple will probably never fix.

Reactions: HansumKingtut

apereirac

macrumors newbie
Feb 24, 2016
Every beta has issues... most are fixed while still in the beta process... but, of course, it's always possible to introduce new bugs.

As the PSA goes, if it's mission critical, one should not be running a beta release of iOS on it.
[doublepost=1456323407][/doublepost]

Fall back to iOS 9.2.1 ... or live without the 3rd party notifications. Pretty much your only options.
Hi I registered my apple watch udid but I can't download watch beta 2.2...
What happened

Thanks

bilibug

macrumors 6502
Aug 27, 2008
Stockton NJ
Still getting the Artist list blinking in music app. Backing out of any artist in "My Music" on iPhone or tapping any artist on iPad causes the whole artist list to blink. Months later and add it to another of the many little bugs Apple will probably never fix.

OK. Now I see it. It seems to be related to a refresh of data to me. Does not occur with genre or composer view.

d5aqoëp

macrumors 68000
Feb 9, 2016
I am thinking my 6S Plus battery life has become worst. I usually end up with 50% battery life remaining before I go to bed. With fresh DFU install of Beta 4 yesterday, I gave it 1 day to settle down. Now today I am having just 22% left before bedtime. I used my phone the least. It was lying at my office table most of the time doing nothing.

So thumbs down for battery life.

I will charge it to full 100% and report tomorrow.

Reactions: oodi

EJ8

Suspended
Oct 13, 2010
When I do these upgrades I always get a few random apps that fall out of their folders into empty spaces on my 2nd page, sometimes 3rd page. Does this happen to anyone else?

oodi

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2015
I am thinking my 6S Plus battery life has become worst. I usually end up with 50% battery life remaining before I go to bed. With fresh DFU install of Beta 4 yesterday, I gave it 1 day to settle down. Now today I am having just 22% left before bedtime. I used my phone the least. It was lying at my office table most of the time doing nothing.

So thumbs down for battery life.

I will charge it to full 100% and report tomorrow.

Battery life is definitely worse than beta 3. With the same usage habits I had 50% today where I had at least 70% (towards the end of workday) on previous betas with 6s plus.

xdexina

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2009
Portugal
Guys I am the only one or Safari is freezing on launch with beta 4 on both iPhone 6 Plus and iPad air?
I can't even type in, or open any icon from the favorites... The worse is that this is on both devices...
I've done multiple reboots, but nothing. The only way for it to work is if I wait 30s or more, before using it but doesn't work every time...

Any quick fix to look in?

Thanks.

sbailey4

macrumors 601
Dec 5, 2011
USA
Guys I am the only one or Safari is freezing on launch with beta 4 on both iPhone 6 Plus and iPad air?
I can't even type in, or open any icon from the favorites... The worse is that this is on both devices...
I've done multiple reboots, but nothing. The only way for it to work is if I wait 30s or more, before using it but doesn't work every time...

Any quick fix to look in?

Thanks.
Try clearing all webdata/cache in settings>safari.

Reactions: xdexina

Tom-15

macrumors newbie
Feb 24, 2016
I noticed some moved apps on my homescreens without my doing. For all of these apps an update was provided in the App Store.
Does anybody has the same bug?

Reactions: danleon950410

EJ8

Suspended
Oct 13, 2010
I noticed some moved apps on my homescreens without my doing. For all of these apps an update was provided in the App Store.
Does anybody has the same bug?

See my post about 6 posts up.

rmadera

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2013
Can anyone tell me if they've brought back the 'Set Wallpaper' 3D Touch shortcut for the Settings app?

mtx4

macrumors member
Jan 18, 2016
How this beta performs on 5s compared to 9.2.1 in terms of smoothness ?
9.2.1 is good but not as smooth as ios 8, sometimes the animations while opening apps have lags

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.