Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

txfloppy

macrumors newbie
Feb 24, 2016
You can do this:

- Delete the Beta Profile of the phone through Settings > General > Profiles
- Dowbload the 9.2.1 ipsw
- Plug into your Mac and launch iTunes
- While holding down the Option key on the keyboard click update
- Select the 9.2.1 ipsw file you downloaded and let it do its thing

It will install 9.2.1 overtop the 9.3 beta and leave all your info and settings intact.

You may have to re-download apps, as I've heard some people say they've had to using this method more recently (apps were never affected during the 9.0.2 release -> 9.1 beta days but might have changed since.)

But downloading apps again is a whole lot better than losing data.

I tried this but i lost activity and health data

jojost1

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2014
New? -> Blinking yellow bar in Control Center when listening to audio on high volume (with headphones)
image.jpeg

Reactions: perfect_

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
New? -> Blinking yellow bar in Control Center when listening to audio on high volume (with headphones)
View attachment 618256
It blinks yellow to normal to yellow to normal, which makes me believe it is intentional.

It doesn't happen on my iPhone 6 with 9.3 beta 4. I tried all levels of volume and not once saw any yellow at all. Tested with and without headphones.

jojost1

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2014
It doesn't happen on my iPhone 6 with 9.3 beta 4. I tried all levels of volume and not once saw any yellow at all. Tested with and without headphones.
TBH I can't get it to show up again either :') Maybe bug after all, weird one.

ZEEN0j

macrumors 68000
Sep 29, 2014
For people with the yellow bar in CC do you also get yellow and red bars in the volume hud when raising the volume with headphones?

And people without the yellow bar in CC you don't have yellow bars in volume hud either.

I'm guessing EU regulation or just a bug.

asv56kx3088

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2013
9.3 beta 4 is exceptionally good on iPhone 6 Plus. But it is giving me very poor battery life as well.

Antgb84

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2013
Is anyone else excited for Night Shift? How does it work compared to f.lux?

Probably one the few reasons I jailbreak to this day.

jojost1

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2014
It's not a bug. It is an EU regulation that all iPhones in Europe should have this high volume warning.

As an owner of a German iPhone, I also get this warning.
I also get this yellow bar in CC sometimes.

Vx5wGjJ.png

I knew about the EU regulation, I have never seen the yellow bar in CC though (; You're not on the beta so I guess this isn't new..

Makale.Helvetia

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2014
İSTANBUL - TÜRKİYE
It's not a bug. It is an EU regulation that all iPhones in Europe should have this high volume warning.

As an owner of a German iPhone, I also get this warning.
I also get this yellow bar in CC sometimes.

Vx5wGjJ.png

i've got a Turkish iPhone but i removed the volume limit by some tricks with iBackupBot software :)

by the way..why don't u use your phone in Deutsch?

Guilherme1995

macrumors member
Jan 25, 2015
I knew about the EU regulation, I have never seen the yellow bar in CC though (; You're not on the beta so I guess this isn't new..
Actually, I am. I just took this pic from internet since I'm at work and I can't post a screenshot of my 5S right now. hehe
But yeah, this isn't new, it's been around since iOS 5 ou 6 I guess.
[doublepost=1456408143][/doublepost]Cause I'm brazilian but I set the language to English, and the iPhone in the pic isn't mine. I'm on 9.3 B4. :) I bought the iPhone from internet and it happened to be from Germany though. hehe
btw, does this iBackupBot software needs Jailbreak in order to edit plist files in the phone?

AZhappyjack

Suspended
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
There's something different about the way either iOS 9.3 b4 or OS X 10.11.4b4 identifies the other devices for AirDrop. When I AirDrop a file between my iPhone and my Mac, I used to see the user's photo and their name... now I see the generic "person" icon and the device (rMBP or iPhone 6S). Not sure which has changed/caused this... maybe both.

It does not affect the functionality of the AirDrop service, but it is an cosmetic annoyance, and it changed with the beta 4 release of one or both OSes.

(also posted this in the OS X 10.11.4 beta 4 bugs, fixes and changes thread)

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
9.3 beta 4 is exceptionally good on iPhone 6 Plus. But it is giving me very poor battery life as well.

Try letting it go all the way down to 1% and charge it back up fully in one charge. I do that after every new iOS update and have had great results.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.