Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Yuuuki

macrumors 6502
May 28, 2023
Germany
Sooo one little question: there is still no news on a leather case that has this camera button covered right? Guess I have to wait a bit until I ask that again lol

Advent0903

macrumors member
Nov 11, 2021
Got my 16pm natural ti, caudabe sheath yet to arrive and decide to purchase apple silicon grey colour for temporary use till my sheath arrive. I gotta say the apple silicon case this year for the 16pm is pretty nice . My first time using apple silicon case tho.

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2006
IMG_4713.jpeg

Lake green silicone and black

Pandyone

macrumors regular
Sep 30, 2021
I find it ok to be honest. Obviously the case doesn’t sit completely flush with the phone, but I’ve had no problems operating the capture button.

It’s not as easy as it would be if the case had one of those complete cutouts like some do, but personally I find them to be an eyesore.

I guess it comes down to which trade off you’re willing to accept :)

Yes the complete cutout does not look good and seems to collect more dust.

The Apple silicone case collects too much dust currently but the button is easy to use. Even easier than without the case.

Reactions: ozapple

cratterbury

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2023
Is that the ESR Ultra glass or the reg one?
Hey, sorry only just saw your comment. It’s the regular one I believe, it was only £9.99 for 3 plus the device to install and remove dust which was flawless.

I’d say it only just about covers the LCD part and could do with installing the tiniest amount higher tbh. But it’ll do the job nicely for now as it’s protecting and it’s not affecting any of the screen or usability. Definitely worth the price!

ozapple

macrumors regular
Mar 22, 2022
Yes the complete cutout does not look good and seems to collect more dust.

The Apple silicone case collects too much dust currently but the button is easy to use. Even easier than without the case.
I’m not surprised they made the button control really well.

After the debacle that was ‘FineWoven’ they couldn’t lose face again with another substandard effort.

Reactions: Pandyone
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.