Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Synomenon

macrumors 6502a
Apr 5, 2011
The GD Smith Ice Max 3D v2 is perfect, exactly like the iPhone 6/6s version. Fits perfectly on the iPhone 7.

Amazon part number: B01M4IQ9BK

Buy it. I just ordered another one.

EDIT: The long version:
- glass is just as good as Apple's
- glass is completely smooth, unlike the Orzly's gritty feeling
- edges are perfectly rounded
- no gap
- cutouts line up perfectly
- home button and front speaker cutouts are properly rounded, unlike the Orzly's unrounded cutouts
- very good fingerprint resistance

So even the spaces between the earpiece, sensor and camera cutouts are "sticky"?

vacay

macrumors member
Jul 11, 2012
The GD Smith Ice Max 3D v2 is perfect, exactly like the iPhone 6/6s version. Fits perfectly on the iPhone 7.

- no gap
- home button and front speaker cutouts are properly rounded, unlike the Orzly's unrounded cutouts

Anyone know if this screen protector is compatible with the Apple silicone case with no issues??

6thDAY

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2010
Yea still have my turata on mine and got the refund started but was hoping for sooner don't want to toss a spare glass cover on if I don't have to

Just a heads up, I just emailed G.D. Smith and although it says delivery Nov. 17 - Dec. 6, they replied back and says they ship it within 2 days after you order.

I just ordered one for my 7 :)

Boardiesboi

macrumors 601
Sep 3, 2013
Sydney Australia
Just a heads up, I just emailed G.D. Smith and although it says delivery Nov. 17 - Dec. 6, they replied back and says they ship it within 2 days after you order.

I just ordered one for my 7 :)

Is the 7+ also the updated version? Doesn't actually say updated on the amazon listing

crazymeeshu

macrumors regular
May 5, 2015
West Virginia

Attachments

• IMG_2372.PNG
    IMG_2372.PNG
    777.8 KB · Views: 218

Winryito

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2015
Took my Orzly off today because the sides weren't sticking. There were huge amount of dust circulated around home button and all around the edge of screen. I have a replacement coming but I am not sure if I want to stick it on now after looking at the dust that got under.

Akshue

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2016

- no gap

Looks good. Think it would fit with a UAG case?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.