Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DK1ng

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2011
Seattle
Did your Tech Armor come like the one I pictured above with no protective sleeve or anything over the glass in the packaging?

I just got my tech armor Corning 2 and installed last week for my 7plus. Easy install and feels great. No problems so far. Probably won't even bother trying any other ones til this one gets ruined. Mine came with glass and other little things inside a thin clear plastic sleeve.

Reactions: willmtaylor

Low country

macrumors 6502
Feb 6, 2016
South Carolina

awmstone

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2015
Redondo Beach, CA
I see nothing at all in iPhone 7+ screen protectors from a company called D & P on Amazon. Can anyone provide a link?
Thanks
[doublepost=1479579910][/doublepost]

Ahh I think I found it....Is this the exact one?

https://www.amazon.com/Transparency-Tempered-Protector-Version-Backside/dp/B01JUIJMLA/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1479579847&sr=1-1&keywords=d&p+iphone+7+plus
That's the one! I have an iPhone 7, not a 7+, so if you followed any link I had, you had probably ended up on in the vicinity, but not on the exact thing.... :)

Reactions: willmtaylor

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
That's the one! I have an iPhone 7, not a 7+, so if you followed any link I had, you had probably ended up on in the vicinity, but not on the exact thing.... :)

Does the whole screen have adhesive or just the top, bottom and thin sides?

darrinS

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2011
So Cal
An update on the Peel protector. I did get a reply on day 3 asking for photos of the air bubble. I asked for a full refund. I will report back if I get it or not.

Synomenon

macrumors 6502a
Apr 5, 2011
I just got my tech armor Corning 2 and installed last week for my 7plus. Easy install and feels great. No problems so far. Probably won't even bother trying any other ones til this one gets ruined. Mine came with glass and other little things inside a thin clear plastic sleeve.
Wow, you just completely ignored Hooterville's question...

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
How is the final sentence of his post not an answer to the question?

My little things came in a little bag but the protector was just loose in between the two clear plastic shells. No cover or bag over the actual glass and is scratched straight out of the box.

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Original poster
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
My little things came in a little bag but the protector was just loose in between the two clear plastic shells. No cover or bag over the atual glass and the thing looks scratched straight out of e box.
And he replied to your question about this by saying:
Mine came with glass and other little things inside a thin clear plastic sleeve.

Does that not answer your question?

Reactions: DK1ng

pk0

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2009
Did your Tech Armor come like the one I pictured above with no protective sleeve or anything over the glass in the packaging?

Mine came with the sceen protector just loose in the plastic, just like this video
. I am not really sure how it could have gotten scratched up. I would bet the scratches are just on the protective adhesive. It has a lifetime warranty so I would contact their support with your concerns before just ordering a new one.

bmdub

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Here is the pic of the Zagg Sapphire Defense folded in half someone wanted. Just removed it and went back to the Zagg Glass+. Ahhhh, so much better!

Attachments

• IMG_1534.JPG
    IMG_1534.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 202
Reactions: Hooterville

kingston73

macrumors 65816
Dec 23, 2015
The tech armor corning and the Patchworks ITG will both bend like that. I took mine off to try others and both I bent until they broke. Both bent that far and than shattered but stayed in 1 piece, I guess the glass is bonded to plastic?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.