Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cforster

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2013
Missouri USA
I am from AT&T thread, wondering if any confirmations of 256 + both black models for shipment here?
I've been watching this thread quite a bit and I don't recall many, if any, of these shipping. Anyone want to correct me?
[doublepost=1474034886][/doublepost]
FROM T-MOBILE THREAD
anyone get that ordered a 32 Matte Black Plus get any info?
Not that I recall.

burgman

macrumors 68030
Sep 24, 2013
You must have missed the contention many on here, myself have included that people who ordered the exact same phone later than many of us are getting their phones today while we are not... if I had picked Jet black I wouldn't be frustrated. But when you order 128 MB plus and people who ordered the same phone 4 hours later are getting theirs today and your order is still stuck in processing, I think you have some footing to stand on in being a tad irked at that proposition.
This happens every year why are people still surprised and angry? The idea that the time ordered online is somehow like standing in line on any website other than Apple just denies past launches and pre order snafus. Bestbuy, Verizon, AT&T are always the worse.

PTDixon

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Not just a problem with Michigan... Kansas too. Ordered at 2:14am Central and no movement. Still not sure what the point of staying up late was .
I am in ND and have zero movement, but I didn't get an order in until 3:10 central (256 MB 7+). I am fine waiting in line for people to get theirs first, but I wish we had more accurate ship dates so I didn't have to wonder how long it will take to get here.

twoz

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2007
There's so much salt in some of these posts. I couldn't imagine being so upset over such a minor inconvenience.

cale508

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2015
IL
Hey I ordered just 1 7+ JB and confirmation email was received at 2:17 AM CST with a 10/05 delivery.... so like 10 minutes before your order and I got a week later haha. There dates are all sorts of messed up. Jet Black day will be a beautiful day
This has to be one of their (Apple's) worst launches ever.

Reactions: jimmyb124

jimmyb124

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Nebraska
There's so much salt in some of these posts. I couldn't imagine being so upset over such a minor inconvenience.
I'm only upset because as elite of a company as Apple is and as many of these releases they've done, it's sad they have more displeased customers than happy still.

gemnilocs

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2011
california
f53856cbb50cd62edf912c6a19b28a71.jpg

For those of you that got charged last night or yesterday eve, did you receive any updated tracking info for today or later? This is all I have been able to see when looking up my order....the expected shipping date is today. It would just be nice to have updated info so I know and can plan to be here for the delivery...so does anybody have updated info for their shipment?

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016
I am in ND and have zero movement, but I didn't get an order in until 3:10 central (256 MB 7+). I am fine waiting in line for people to get theirs first, but I wish we had more accurate ship dates so I didn't have to wonder how long it will take to get here.

have you done the Verizon pre-order prior? I'd like to know if anyone who lives in Rural SD, IA, ND, MT has done this years past as I have and actually gotten a phone launch day>? The last four years my order has always been 30 min in or earlier from when pre-orders went live and I'm always a week after launch.... I'm starting to think geographically based upon how they logistically ship these, my location might already preclude me from ever getting a phone launch day...

Froggy81385

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
W
Relax it's just a phone.
Well its also my sleep! I wouldn't have been up at 2am if I could have just ordered it in the morning and probably gotten it before when I'm going to get it now. I've also spent hours on the phone trying to get it fixed. Its also $155 of my money that they have and I still have no phone and no tracking number that it is coming. Why are u even here if "its just a phone?"

JeepGirl06

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
Massachusetts
This is all I'm seeing right now.... I ordered a 7+ 128GB Rose Gold on Sept 10, 2016 around 3:30am EST got a date of 10/12, yes I procrastinated Lol, but I don't see a confirmation number, just an order number and no link to cancel my order like I've seen on other screenshots. This is my first time pre-ordering, and I'm little nervous LOL

Presentation1.jpg

PTDixon

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
You're welcome! I'm on hold waiting on a supervisor. The guy i'm talking to said there is a legitimate problem with my order. Oh goody. I'm def not getting it today. But I'm really hoping it gets fixed. It started out as my CC companies fault but I changed the card within the hour of it being declined and it was charged. I mean, its actually posted on my cc account now. Its not even pending anymore. And still no tracking.

Did they notify you of a credit card problem? Until it is charged, I have this irrational fear that I picked an expired card, the wrong card, etc from my payment options on the website. I assume they checked it to make sure it wasn't expired when I ordered, but who knows if they aren't billing till it is shipped...

Ckruse1029

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2016
Someone posted this in the T-Mobile thread....I was dying....lol

EdBetzmacrumors newbie
OMG People, It's just a phone. Six months from now there will be another one, and then next September probably an all new model. There are people who went to bed last night without food or a real place to live. There are people in war torn countries wondering if they'll ever be able to see their family again, there are people who are battling cancer and other deadly illnesses. Perspective - a little perspective. Of course I'd like my new iPhone 7+ 128 Jet Black, but if it doesn't get here soon, I'll be OK! If you're really at the edge, here's a number you can call to chat
Call 1-800-273-8255 - Available 24 hours everyday - its the suicide hotline. Perhaps they can help.

Yes I was up at 2:00 am in NY waiting till I could order at 3am, yes I placed my order at 3:04 expecting I'd get one of the first phones, but come on - it's just a phone. I have a 6S+ that probably less then a year old - I'll live.

In the mean time, spend today loving your family and being grateful that you're biggest problem is a stupid phone.
(stepping down off my soap box)
:):apple::):apple:

Reactions: Sci_Tech and Resqu2

jimmyb124

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Nebraska
have you done the Verizon pre-order prior? I'd like to know if anyone who lives in Rural SD, IA, ND, MT has done this years past as I have and actually gotten a phone launch day>? The last four years my order has always been 30 min in or earlier from when pre-orders went live and I'm always a week after launch.... I'm starting to think geographically based upon how they logistically ship these, my location might already preclude me from ever getting a phone launch day...
I haven't through verizon before but I live in Nebraska and I did for the iPhone 5 with ATT and I got mine launch day.

segrobja

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2013
NYC
Just got back from UPS, went to pick up my 256 GB 7+ Silver for AT&T that I ordered thru Apple.com.

Typically for ever apple product launch there is a line at 9am at the UPS location. This year, I just walked in and got my phone and walked out. No line. Guessing a lot of people got shafted on delivery today.

I'm still sitting here waiting for my 256 GB 7+ Jet Black to ship from Verizon. Ordered at 3:10am, confirmation email at 3:14am. Delivery date of 9/28 and no movement on the order since I placed it last week. Eventually it will come, unfortunately I leave town for work early next week and will be gone for 4 weeks so... I'll see it in the middle of October when I get back, if I can even get it held for that long at FedEx or UPS.

While I'm glad that I at least got one of my phones on launch day I wish that I had gotten both as I have for every launch day that has past. Also wish I had received the Jet Black today instead of the Silver. Jet Black would at least feel and look new, Silver is just... so similar to everything before. It doesn't feel new.

scott5626

macrumors member
Mar 1, 2013
Looking forward to getting my iPhone 7 Plus 256 next week sometime hopefully before Friday the 23rd. Remember surrender takes the pain out of a situation.

Froggy81385

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
Picked up my Matte Black 128 + at the station a little bit ago. Now it sits in the box in my office at work torturing me until it's quitting time lol. Good luck to everyone!
Lucky! I'm happy others are getting theirs! Just wish I could too! Have fun with it!

lewis26

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2013
Indianapolis
For those of you that got charged last night or yesterday eve, did you receive any updated tracking info for today or later? This is all I have been able to see when looking up my order....the expected shipping date is today. It would just be nice to have updated info so I know and can plan to be here for the delivery...so does anybody have updated info for their shipment?

I was charged last night, shipped last night/this morning via UPS.

UPS tracking number does not work yet, so I'm quite sure I will be getting my phone next week vs tomorrow :(

Reactions: gemnilocs

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Lucky! I'm happy others are getting theirs! Just wish I could too! Have fun with it!
I debated on whether or not to post this. Didn't want to p*ss anyone off. Lol. I really hope your situation gets resolved soon. I've been following your story and it seems like a big cluster****

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.