Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ronincse

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Annndddd shipping date has disappeared for me again....stop playing with my heart Verizon! I think I need to stop constantly checking my order status

metacove1

macrumors member
Aug 7, 2014
I was originally given a 9/28 date. I order two 7+ 256 (mb, silver). My confirmation came in at 2:16am on 9/9 (5 minutes after website live for Verizon). I was FINALLY charged yesterday evening and I received tracking information today at 12:37pm.

I'm just adding some stats to help everyone understand. 9/28 phones are going out sooner. Verizon does have + stock.

Reactions: DIGGDEEP

Morcom

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
I got billed last night about 8:30 for the same phone, mine is shipping via UPS ground. Tracking number still showing nothing. I have no idea if mine is coming tomorrow or Thursday and it's driving me batty. I wish mine were coming Fedex.
Search online for UPS ground map yesterday when you got shipping notification was probably just Verizon leading UPS know there was a package it will actually ship out today and Be to you on the time shown on the map

Harvest59

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2016
I called my local Verizon store for the 3rd time within an hour. Seems that they are not answering the phone even for there long time customers such as me. I left my number for them to call me back we'll see if that happens. I think that us 9/23 preorders should be seeing something by now. I'm waiting on a iphone7 plus, 128gb,MB. I ordered at 6:30 on 9/9 and that's over 3 hours from launch time. I'm seeing people that order 3 hrs before me and are not recieving any movement as well. This is rediculous and we should all get a discount off our bills. Sorry just venting.

scwinsett

Suspended
Apr 21, 2010
Denver
Called all three Verizon stores within a 15 mile radius and they are all completely out of stock of all iPhone 7 and 7 Plus models. Bummer. guess I'll have to wait until 10/5 for my VZW Online order 7JB128 to be delivered.
Apple Stores near me have plenty of silver and rose gold in stock but im not settling. that jet black is too beautiful

Reactions: nikster0029

InvalidBassist

macrumors regular
Feb 8, 2008
Chicago
An update, because I know you care. :)

Left FedEx facility in Memphis, TN at 3:11 PM today - excitement building - I just hope that my office building doesn't suck like it does sometimes and delays the actual delivery to me by a day. This time tomorrow I should have a new iPhone 7+ Silver!

Reactions: GoCubsGo

HeatherA

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2009
Search online for UPS ground map yesterday when you got shipping notification was probably just Verizon leading UPS know there was a package it will actually ship out today and Be to you on the time shown on the map

What's really confusing is my order specifies 2 day delivery by 8pm and it says UPSGround2 so I'm guessing maybe that is still 2 day and because it's coming from a nearby state it can still be done via ground.

CanesDrew

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2012
Memphis, TN
Idiots at Verizon Bakersfield got a huge shipment from fed ex as I was at Starbucks. So I went and asked a rude employee told me all + are pushed back to October as I stared at him and realized how much of an idiot he was to just general blanket statement that then I got angry realizing my monthly bill is probably more than he gets paid and he is being rude to me for no reason. Verizon pre order is by far the worst thing you could do to get a new phone

If you're seriously throwing around your status as a customer at a sales rep in a store, I hope your order gets cancelled.

Chill out. It's a phone. You're not curing cancer by getting it early or on time. Relax and leave the people that have nothing to do with your preorder alone.

scwinsett

Suspended
Apr 21, 2010
Denver
Idiots at Verizon Bakersfield got a huge shipment from fed ex as I was at Starbucks. So I went and asked a rude employee told me all + are pushed back to October as I stared at him and realized how much of an idiot he was to just general blanket statement that then I got angry realizing my monthly bill is probably more than he gets paid and he is being rude to me for no reason. Verizon pre order is by far the worst thing you could do to get a new phone
With an attitude like yours I can't possibly imagine why an employee wouldnt want to bend over backwards for you

kevink2

macrumors 68000
Nov 2, 2008
There is still time to get it by the 9/23 date my confirmation shows. But of course I worry. Was hoping that it would go early like many were speculating 10 days ago.

I guess I should have just got up at 2am CDT and ordered, rather than waiting 3 hours.

At least i didn't give away my existing iPhone first this time. The previous 2 times, I gave my phone away up to 1 month early, and was using an Android phone in the interim.

ItsD

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
I saw many post mentioning their status shows 09/23. That's the shipping date and not the delivery date. I spoke to the customer service associate and they have also confirmed that the phone will be shipped on 23rd.

Joshua maier

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
If you're seriously throwing around your status as a customer at a sales rep in a store, I hope your order gets cancelled.

Chill out. It's a phone. You're not curing cancer by getting it early or on time. Relax and leave the people that have nothing to do with your preorder alone.
Your correct. My b

ericsnow25

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2012
ordered 9/9 at 3:14am central time. 2x 7+ 128 MB. original ship date of 9/23. shipped 9/20 in my Verizon via ups 2 day ground. tracking not yet active in UPS. Likely will have it 9/22 or 9/23.

Yep, I ordered a 7+ 128 MB at 3:55am CT (in Nebraska) and got an original delivery date of 9/23. Update today with tracking info, says shipped today 9/20 and will deliver 9/22 by 8pm..... not too bad for oversleeping almost 2 hours.

Sucks because I got the 4, 5, and 6 on launch day... oh well.

Speedy00002

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016
Ordered my iPhone 7 Plus 9/9 from Verizon website. shipping date was 9/28.. got email sat 9/17 it got shipped and now its here 9/20 and im using it.. YAYA!!! Came 8 days early

Reactions: LeahJoFoxtrot

cjdtech

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Annndddd shipping date has disappeared for me again....stop playing with my heart Verizon! I think I need to stop constantly checking my order status

My 10/05 date just disappeared. It has been there since ordered on 9/9. 128 MB 7+

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.