Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

studIOS5

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2011
Oregon, OH
Ordered 11:30am EST 9/9 7+ matte black. Expected ship date just disappeared from my Verizon....original ship date 10/5. What say you? Getting lucky perhaps?

Reactions: kstclaire

rp100

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2016
Ordered 11:30am EST 9/9 7+ matte black. Expected ship date just disappeared from my Verizon....original ship date 10/5. What say you? Getting lucky perhaps?
Speaking of which, I think I'm about to go get lucky...
CHANGEME-addImageToP.jpg

Last edited:

Jon815

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2014
I ordered a JB + 256 .... 9/16.... est ship by NOV 16.... i know it wont take that long... dint take that long when 6 came out 2 years ago... i pre ordered thru sprint on 6 and ppl were freaking out by the first week after launch.... same right now... its still bs tho ... but whatever

alhurricane

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
Just got the charge to my card! Went to the preorder site and it says it has been sent to the warehouse for shipment with 9/20 as the expected ship date. No tracking number yet. I ordered a MB 128GB 7+ and a RG 128GB 7. Order confirmation at 630am CDT on 9/9.

Reactions: GoCubsGo

twrule

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
Lakeland, Florida
I've been a longtime reader of macrumors and have been fallowing this thread since the early morning of the preorder. I preordered a Jet Black 128GB iPhone 7 Plus through the Verizon website. I received my email confirmation at 3:18 AM on 09/09/16. The emailed confirmation showed a delivery date of 10/05/16. When checking the order status the next day using the link in the email confirmation, it showed a shipping date of 09/23/16 and hasn't done anything since. I have been checking the order status and credit card account multiple times a day with no movement on anything.

rp100

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2016
I've been a longtime reader of macrumors and have been fallowing this thread since the early morning of the preorder. I preordered a Jet Black 128GB iPhone 7 Plus through the Verizon website. I received my email confirmation at 3:18 AM on 09/09/16. The emailed confirmation showed a delivery date of 10/05/16. When checking the order status the next day using the link in the email confirmation, it showed a shipping date of 09/23/16 and hasn't done anything since. I have been checking the order status and credit card account multiple times a day with no movement on anything.
You're not alone... The status & bank checking are now at unhealthy levels.

DarkCole

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2013
I'm still chillin with a 10/5 delivery date for a 32 GB iPhone + MB.

I'm really hoping it's sooner rather than later. :cool:

daninels13

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
No it's probably not an earth shattering upgrade from a 6s (which is a very good phone) but i'm coming from a 6s regular size to a plus size! I get better battery life, 3gb RAM(although the 6s is fast) and the dual cameras. Oh and I LOVE that MB color. It's beautiful!

Yay! Now I'm super excited to get my phone now; the many negative reviews were starting to make me nervous. Went for the matte black plus as well and this will be my first time with the larger phone. Thats a bummer though about your dictation button, hope that you can get that resolved. :/

HotLunch4You

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Elmira Heights, NY

Same here - 7+ JB preordered as soon as I could get into the site with confirmation at 3:20am EST. Original expected ship date was 10/5, now showing 9/23. Hoping that ends up being the delivery date, but I guess I'll know soon enough.

On a related note, has anyone on here received a 7+ JB yet?

Halt&CatchFire

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014

Exact same situation as me. Only difference is that my order went through 6 minutes later. No movement. Nothing.

Krissy_21

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
Same here - 7+ JB preordered as soon as I could get into the site with confirmation at 3:20am EST. Original expected ship date was 10/5, now showing 9/23. Hoping that ends up being the delivery date, but I guess I'll know soon enough.

On a related note, has anyone on here received a 7+ JB yet?

I ordered around same time as you. My date got pushed back from 10/05 to 10/26. And yes someone has already gotten their 7+ JB.

robwithtoast

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2010
Florida
Well I finally received my phones around 4:45 PM on 9/20. I ordered them somewhere around 3:30 AM on the first day of pre orders. I got a conformation at 3:58 in my email with the delivery date of 9/28. I ordered a 32gb Matte Black and a 32gb Rose Gold both being pluses. In the end I didn't have to wait too long and it is so worth it. I wish good luck to those who haven't received the phone yet. For those who have. Enjoy!

daninels13

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
Ordered 9/9, email conf at 12:24 Pacific ..as soon as preorders allowed. 7+ 128 GB JB. Ship by 9/23.

Still absolutely nothing.... at all. N.o.t.h.i.n.g. Still PROCESSING. I'm also wondering if the order processing page is broken. It says the same exact thing every time I look at it, and has for almost 2 weeks.

Have you tried calling them? Some people say that they get "more updated" info when they call. I'm not sure which number they are using to do so, but maybe you could find out and try that?? :/

EOB

macrumors regular
Sep 6, 2014
Los Angeles
Placed an order on 09/10 for a Black iPhone 7+ 256GB with a Ship date of 09/28. Just got a confirmation today 09/20 and was just charged the full amount. Hopefully this means earlier ship date? :)

jvaznm

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
So this was my situation, I just joined to give an insight on my experience. So I stayed up until 12am PST 9/9 to preorder the JB 7+ through Apples website. As most of us experienced, the store wasn't loading. Anyhow I got through at about 12:10am and preordered the iPhone and of course was hit with the October 24 delivery date. I was fine with it until later in the day when I realized I really didn't want the JB due to it being so scratch prone. I then cancelled the order and placed an order through Verizon. I ordered the RG 7+ and had a delivery date of 9/16. Cool right? Well after processing the order, it was pushed to 10/5 and I seen NO MOVEMENT whatsoever. I didn't think it was fair that people were getting their orders sooner than us people who preordered. Anyways, after following this thread and reading about the reservations, I went ahead and did that at 12:01 PST and was able to reserve the MB iPhone 7+. I cancelled my verizon order that instant. The process at the Apple store took no more than 20 minutes, and now I'm here sitting with my 7+ watching the Dodgers play. Never again through Verizon!!!

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/US/en...1&sourceID=email&rv=0&path=&iPP=U&appleCare=Y

beaver82

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2008
I actually just went back to look at my bank acct and i never got a small charge on my card to make sure it worked. Do you guys think it disappeared by now? I ordered on 9/9.

bean dip

macrumors member
May 2, 2013
So this was my situation, I just joined to give an insight on my experience. So I stayed up until 12am PST 9/9 to preorder the JB 7+ through Apples website. As most of us experienced, the store wasn't loading. Anyhow I got through at about 12:10am and preordered the iPhone and of course was hit with the October 24 delivery date. I was fine with it until later in the day when I realized I really didn't want the JB due to it being so scratch prone. I then cancelled the order and placed an order through Verizon. I ordered the RG 7+ and had a delivery date of 9/16. Cool right? Well after processing the order, it was pushed to 10/5 and I seen NO MOVEMENT whatsoever. I didn't think it was fair that people were getting their orders sooner than us people who preordered. Anyways, after following this thread and reading about the reservations, I went ahead and did that at 12:01 PST and was able to reserve the MB iPhone 7+. I cancelled my verizon order that instant. The process at the Apple store took no more than 20 minutes, and now I'm here sitting with my 7+ watching the Dodgers play. Never again through Verizon!!!

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/US/en...1&sourceID=email&rv=0&path=&iPP=U&appleCare=Y
damn. Wish I had an Apple store near by.

tehBrad

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2011

Same exact situation, hoping it comes Friday!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.